Question about body kit parts - Honda Civic Forum

Parts and Products
Post new products, talk about parts other than electrical, drivetrain and suspension.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-16-2002   #1
Registered!!

DC5@EM2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question about body kit parts

Ok, i want to throw this body kit together.
Tsunami Front
Xenon rear and side skirts
and kaminari wing
Now heres the question, Im not askin if it will look good or not, but will it be flush lookin. Putting it another way, are all of the body parts around the same size or will the front be too low compared to the side skirts, or the rear too low compared to the front, etc. Real question is, will it go together, thanks for dealin with me and my ramblin, thanks and later
DC5@EM2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2002   #2
The Legend

blackbullet will become famous soon enoughblackbullet will become famous soon enough
I don't know? The Tsunami has a "smooth" look to it, while the Xenon has a little more of a "rough" look to it. It's kind of hard to picture in my head. If you like it though, then go for it.
blackbullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2002   #3
A descendant of 2k1civic.com

pheaton is a glorious beacon of lightpheaton is a glorious beacon of lightpheaton is a glorious beacon of lightpheaton is a glorious beacon of lightpheaton is a glorious beacon of lightpheaton is a glorious beacon of light
The Xenon side skirts will make it looked jacked.. Get the Wings West ones to help smooth it out. . The Xenon back will look good though.. Just don't do the sides with the Tsunami . .
pheaton is offline   Reply With Quote