Bought car cover from HandA .com - Honda Civic Forum

Parts and Products Post new products, talk about parts other than electrical, drivetrain and suspension.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-29-2002   #1  
Registered!!

solar is an unknown quantity at this point
Bought car cover from HandA .com

[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG] This post is for the people who where wondering if the cover was any good. It is very good IMO, the cover fits perfectly and is easy to remove and put on. Here in Florida the yellow pollen is at it high right now and if you have a Black car it will be yellow by the end of the day. The cover is great for pollen and dust, it'll repell light rain but if it pours it will get soaked, but I found that if you let it dry while on the car, your car still looks great when you remove it.

I went to Google and typed in Technalon2 Evolution4 (thats the name of the material from Kimberly Clark) and found great reviews on the material. Most said it was great for covers because it allows the material to breath and repell dust and sunlight, but won't trap mosture underneth or mold.

My suggestion to anyone who buys one would to wash and wax your car before putting it on the first time, and of course don't put it on a dirty car or after it rains.
solar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2002   #2  
Registered!!

IamLoki is an unknown quantity at this point
I'll second that. I use the same type covers on my other cars and they work fantastic. I like my Civic one a bit more because it's fitted.

The price your pay for the cover at H and A is about the same price you'd pay for a generic cover at Pep Boys, so you may as well get the fitted.
IamLoki is offline   Reply With Quote