Parts and Products Post new products, talk about parts other than electrical, drivetrain and suspension.

Need fuel line? Which kind?

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2006
I Hunt Goats, Rams, And Mustangs.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of light
Need fuel line? Which kind?

Im tring to find some fuel line that i can replace the stuff thats in my tank. Right now i just have the kregan 1/4 special and it gets to soft when you put it in a gas tank. I need something like what came off of it to begin with. I need a fuel line thats capalbe of supporting at min 100psi of fuel. Does anyone know where i can get some? What its called?
Old 07-03-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
djmota is just really nicedjmota is just really nicedjmota is just really nicedjmota is just really nice
look up the walbro fuel pump or return fuel system diy . its in there i think it was earls blue fuel hose.
Old 07-06-2006
let the devil out
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
eye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant future
yea the blue fuel good for 14 bar pressure