hand brake handles - Honda Civic Forum

Parts and Products
Post new products, talk about parts other than electrical, drivetrain and suspension.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-21-2002   #1
Registered!!

sonsonzai is an unknown quantity at this point
hand brake handles

hi, anyone have a aftermarket hand brake handles? since the oem one for our car is too big, I couldn't find one for it. can someone post some pics or let me know where to buy? thanks![IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]
sonsonzai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2002   #2
Registered!!

CivNoir is an unknown quantity at this point
i was inquiring about this a year ago and all the answers i got said it is a complete pain in the butt to remove the stock one. i guess you have to cut it off. i hate it. it cheap looking and ugly. there are some cool momo ones i was looking at but havent had the guts to try and remove the stock one.
CivNoir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2002   #3
Registered!!

Maverick is an unknown quantity at this point
i just bought one from r-speed.com, real cheap like 10-18 bucks and it fits as far as the length. i'm putting it on this weekend. steve at r-speed says it's real hard to pull of or you can cut it. but check out their website or call em. they have em. but since i have it now, i'll probably just cut mine off
Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2002   #4
Registered!!

Tetryl75 is an unknown quantity at this point
which one did you get from r-speed?
Tetryl75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2002   #5
Registered!!

Maverick is an unknown quantity at this point
sotty, forot to mention that...it's the type r model. they come in brushed silver or i think gunmetal looking. often times you'd be amazed at what these places have that's not on their website. call em up, they may have something else. anyway, the one i have is pictured, check accessoriesR-Speed.com
Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote