Parts and Products Post new products, talk about parts other than electrical, drivetrain and suspension.

Buying Cleared Headlights.

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2002
A descendant of 2k1civic.com

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
pheaton is a glorious beacon of lightpheaton is a glorious beacon of lightpheaton is a glorious beacon of lightpheaton is a glorious beacon of lightpheaton is a glorious beacon of lightpheaton is a glorious beacon of light
Buying Cleared Headlights.

Ok guys, awhile back I saw a site. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/IMG] The site had the cleared headlamps for our car, not the projectors, but cleared ones. Anyways, my headlights are DIY cleared and unfortunately I messed up pretty bad. You have to look close to see the mess ups, but they are there. We'll just say that I got that black crap everywhere, then when I used some heavy duty cleaner to try and get if off, I um. . sorta took off some of the chrome on the inside.. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/IMG] So umm. . yeah. . Needless to say When you look closely, you see smeared black gunk and white plasic where the chrome is missing. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG] Well back to the point. I don't remember the site that I saw those on. I wanna just buy some cleared ones that way they aren't jacked up. However I don't wanna buy projectors, becuase my Civic is Satin Silver and projectors look a bit buggy. Kinda freeking looking. So I like the cleared look, want the cleared look, but can't find the site I saw them on before. Anyone in their archives of things know of a site that sells the cleared headlamps?? Any help would be sweet. Thanks guys...
Old 02-13-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Amphiprion is an unknown quantity at this point
I've seen them on eBay........search under "2001 civic"
Old 02-13-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
UncleB is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah, I have seen a few on eBay.