Parts and Products Post new products, talk about parts other than electrical, drivetrain and suspension.

Perrin Short Ram ****UPDATE**** read newest post

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2005
Crayons taste like purple...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
shroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to behold
Perrin Short Ram ****UPDATE**** read newest post

Sorry if this is a repost of any sorts...

does anyone know or is anyone running a Perrin Short Ram Intake on their non civic car? (Perrin Performance )

I just wanted to know how well they work..being that they say it's completely silicone.....I emailed the tech support @ perrin to see if any possibility of civic SRI's but I read a lil more after I emailed them and it looks like most of the vehicles they do it for are Turbo-charged.... SO i dunno what kind of differnece that makes.....

Last edited by Shroomster; 10-14-2005 at 09:31 AM.
Old 10-07-2005
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
lol thats not even an intake, more like a turbo charge pipe/.
Old 10-07-2005
Back From The Banned!

CuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really nice
well, from what I know, on WRX's and Sti's, unless youre running 250+ WHP, pretty much any aftermarket intake is useless.

edit: I mentioned those cars b/c the topic is Perrin
Old 10-08-2005

shroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by gearbox
lol thats not even an intake, more like a turbo charge pipe/.

thats what I was thinking...I actually thought that but before that I saw the HCi Magazine for this month or last...and they show an Xb with one of those...it got me wondering.....cuz I know Xb has the echo 1.5 vvt-i and god knows toyota doesn't turbo that out the factory...
Old 10-14-2005

From Tech dept. @ Perrin:

Those tubes are completely silicone. Anything is possible.(referring to making a 7th gen intake) I will send this request to the R&D department.

Thanks again!

PERRIN TECH DEPT.
8130 SW. NIMBUS AVE.
BEAVERTON, OR 97008
503-643-4677 VOICE
503-644-9857 FAX.
TECH@PERRINPERFORMANCE.COM
WWW.PERRINPERFORMANCE.COM

SEE US AT SEMA BOOTH #27531 IN LAS VEGAS. WE LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU!