West Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington, Wyoming

Wassabi!

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2001
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ModNewbieHELPME is an unknown quantity at this point
Wassabi!

I'm bored so I wanted to drop a line.
Waiting on my uncle, he and I are supposed to install my short ram today (tonight) but he has disappeared, so while I wait for his call I am just cruising the site....anyone notice the VIP forum? Whats up with that? Not knocking it or anything, but it is one of those mistery things....they could all be shooting the breeze...planning the destruction of the Talibin-banana , or many other various things....kinda kills the point of an open forum however...having a private area where "special people" can go....ok. I'm gunna go cruise...hasta.

Adam

Oh, one word achknowledgements (spell that right?) are encouranged, and long stories are even more so wanted...I need reading material to kill time. [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]
Old 11-18-2001
Registered!!

JDock is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm not bored anymore... I just took some blue film paper and some blue jewel paint and made my map lights and dome lights BLUE!!! Only thing is.. with the stock bulbs.. they come out.. kinda tinted green a little... like this face [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG] but im still happy, they look nice against the dark grey fabric.
Old 11-18-2001
Registered!!

sweet....I forgot who you are...I know we met at the meet....i was the tall blonde guy with the silver coupe.
Old 11-19-2001
Registered!!

JDock is an unknown quantity at this point
I was the only guy sportin the flip up cup holder [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]
Old 11-19-2001
Registered!!

hah! Thats right. and I was the one drooling over it. =P
Old 11-20-2001
Registered!!

Inspired2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Damn you people are bored, and as far as this VIP - Treehouse think if you want it to be Private, don't advertise it just give a link out to the people who you want to have it, do post it where its the first thing everyone sees when they enter the fourm, Thats just asking for questions and comments and people making a big deal about it, a work to Derek - you got a lot of things to learn about running a good website