Parts and Products Post new products, talk about parts other than electrical, drivetrain and suspension.

To 01EXtc and Friends.... Please read

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GTekCiViC is an unknown quantity at this point
To 01EXtc and Friends.... Please read

01EXtc I've seen you alot in the forum and you seem to be advertising alot of
stuff for the 2k1civic....... I know ur parts ain't out yet but i have this to say...

If i can speak for most Import Enthusiast......... the more kits the better!!!!!!!

If you come out with these kits' or even one it will give us 2k1 civic owners
more variaety in this all so common import world.
TO speak for myself i LOVE your designs......... and I welcome any and all bodykits,
ugly to me or not........ because my taste is different from everyone elses.... ya know.

So 01EXtc do us 2k1civic owners a HUGE favor and just bring out as many parts and
bodykits as you can for our cars........... we will either Love or Hate it...... but surely it will get
bought.........

PS........ please excuse me if sum of yall out there don't agree... this is my thoughts.
Old 01-21-2002
Registered!!

SneakerPimp is an unknown quantity at this point
Good call GTekCiViC, I agree with you 100%.
Old 01-21-2002
Registered!!

deathor is an unknown quantity at this point
You should have pm-ed him. This thread is ghay. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/IMG]
Old 01-21-2002
Registered!!

1028CiViC is an unknown quantity at this point
Old 01-22-2002
Registered!!

01EXtc is an unknown quantity at this point
GTekCiViC
in all aspects i will attempt to keep this as professional as possible. I have been a member of this site for less than a week and you are "flaming" me, not good. i have you know that these parts are IN PRODUCTION. if youd read the whole post and not just tidbits you would see that. i said that M3 mirrors would be available and i let everyone know to see if anyone wanted them and LESS THAN A 3 DAYS LATER i had group prices on mirrors that ARE READY TO SHIP. The Andy's mirrors are still being finished in carbon fiber but these are the fiberglass from another reputable company. the body kits? my stock bumpers are sitting at Andy Auto Sport awaiting fitment and design. i can provide you a phone number and name of engineer but I shouldnt have to. Im a reputable adult who deserves to be found honest in what he says. Why did I post GTekCiViC? I want to get other 2001+ civic owners opinions and not be selfish with it. I wanted opinions like YOURS thinking maybe I could get some ideas on what YOU would want for a car. i just joined this website in good faith thinking id find others who are as excited and devoted to thier car as i am. I have found that and i have found YOU. however i give second chances. alot of ppl have emailed me about the Magnaflow exhaust tones that i had recorded for my car and some ppl really were interested in them, im working on getting a group buy for that as well. ive chatted with the moderators on this site. i really like this site and i plan on being active with it. IM HERE TO HELP PPL AND TRY TO SHARE MY KNOWLEDGE AS WELL AS GAIN SOME. if you have a question, ive provided my email address in all my posts, im not hiding anything. I even gave my phone number to erase any doubts. i just ask that you be STRAIGHT UP and not SHADY and flame me with a nice post that has as lame of a title as "01EXtc and Friends.... Please read." You think i wasnt gonna read it? Come on dude, lol. Anyway, to all of you who were detoured from believing anything I had to say, Im sorry this roadblock was put in front of you, I will keep you posted as promised.

Sincerely

Lucas Norman
01EXtc
2001 Honda Civic
Old 01-22-2002
Registered!!

01EXtc is an unknown quantity at this point
all in all im just trying to say is that i just wanted "all of us members" to pick the design i go with for that andys kit. thought it would be cool. not trying to come down on anyone. ive got some connections and im a person who is willing to share. thanks again

Lucas Norman
01EXtc
2001 Civic EX
Old 01-22-2002
Premium Member

Bartkat is an unknown quantity at this point
I don't see where you got the idea that this thread is a flame. I read it as a sound request for products and info.
Old 01-22-2002
Registered!!

GTekCiViC is an unknown quantity at this point
sorry i wasn't trying to "FLame" I was just tryin to voice my
opinion on what I and i guess many of us would want......

Sorry if i was flamin.......

Old 01-23-2002
Registered!!

trevor is an unknown quantity at this point
yea im w/ barkat[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG]
[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG]