Parts and Products Post new products, talk about parts other than electrical, drivetrain and suspension.

Are there any of these kits?

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jeeves is an unknown quantity at this point
Are there any of these kits?

Heya, I just got a brand new 2k2 Civic coupe Si (EX for you americans [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG] ). I haven't even finished going through the complimentary tank of gas the dealership gave me and I already got rear ended while it was parked -- a hit and run situation! Anyhow, my rear bumper split in half from the bottom up and in order to get a replacement it's gonna cost me $500 CDN. Well the total cost is Around $600 but my deductible for collision is a whopping $500. So I am torn between getting another plain jane Honda bumper or just buying a whole body kit and replace the whole shebang.

1. My question is do you good people know of any body kits out there that have a whole rear bumper replacement instead of just a valence or lip add-on?

2. I've searched high and low but the selection for the 7th gen civics is quite lackluster. I believe that the VIS octane kit replaces the whole rear bumper but it's a tad expensive and I'd have to order it from the States. I somewhat have my heart set on the KC Aero kits, do you guys know if the BW and BC kits are whole bumper replacements or just another valence addon?

3. If so what are the prices for those kits straight from kc aero (I've tried emailing them for prices and checked their website.. no response)?

Thanks,
Jeeves
Old 01-20-2002
End Bringer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Voiceofid is an unknown quantity at this point
i also asked those questions when i got hit the second time, i think the octane is full rear, and so is the KC areo BC(buddy club) and BW(black widow) kits