indiglo needles VS indiglo guages - Honda Civic Forum

Parts and Products Post new products, talk about parts other than electrical, drivetrain and suspension.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-19-2001   #1  
Registered!!

LX2slow is an unknown quantity at this point
indiglo needles VS indiglo guages

hey guys look what i found it for 3000gt's but i emailed him and he said that it will fit out cars or sumthing heres tha email:"These kits use the factory needles and consist of small carbon fiber rings with laser diodes on them that emit the color.  The rings are mounted under the base of the needle. If your needles are translucent, these kits will work for you. Thanks for looking and good luck."
i'da pick this over indiglo guages
here is tha link to tha auction even though its over but his email it there i think
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cg...149363&r=0&t=0
if there is no pix email me at [email protected] for a tite pix
LX2slow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2001   #2  
Registered!!

ZITRO is an unknown quantity at this point
Dude, I don't think that what he's selling is for our car so I think it wouldn't be a great idea. If those are available already, I'd say it would really make your car stand out coz usually indiglos are the most dominant in the market. I'd go for those.
ZITRO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2001   #3  
Registered!!

01civicboi is an unknown quantity at this point
those are badass but they the only Hondas they fit on are newer Accords and 4th gen Integras
01civicboi is offline   Reply With Quote