Parts and Products Post new products, talk about parts other than electrical, drivetrain and suspension.

Total lip package

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2004
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
budget is an unknown quantity at this point
Total lip package

Alright, First of all, i dont wanna hear this USE THE SEARCH BUTTON crap. Please! I already did, and I didnt find all the information i needed to know

I have an 04 Civic, and I put the thing in the ditch about a month ago, no major damages except scratches on the bumpers front and back due to some thick bush, Most of the scratches are on the bottom where a lip would go.

So, Im currently lookin for plain simple lips for my car, garbage skirt packages, just lips..

I want to know if the 01, 02 and 03 Mugen lip will fit on the re-designed bumper for the 04. I wouldnt get a mugen of course, prolly just a knockoff ;P

and also, teh rear bumper, i know there are some lips available, i want something to go well, with the mugen front lip ( that is if they make em for my car )

And as for side skirts, plain and simple, just lips no crazy designs or fake scoops, that **** is FAY. Ya knah mean? :P

So anyways, I know mr.modify is quite the pimp with his 04, its very nice, but im not diggin the side skirts, So anyways, any good combos you can recommend to make my car look sleek? JDM style? I really dont like rice.

Im also lookin for coilovers, im riding on neuspeed sports, and they blow hard. knocks and sqeaks. Sounds like an old bicycle. + its not low enough.

Help a civic brother out!
Old 11-15-2004
Mr. Clean

Changu-San can only hope to improve
dont think there are any lips for the 04-up yet...except for the hfp one like mr. modifys...as for sideskirts any on the 01-03 should fit just fine...if you want clean skirts get the "type r" (a/rs) sideskirts...yeah...theres not much out for your models yet...
Old 11-15-2004
Registered!!

hfp - whats that, i used search!
Old 11-15-2004
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Mr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to all
Originally Posted by budget
hfp - whats that, i used search!
HFP=Honda Factory Performace

Hey bro really though all these questioned that you have asked have been answered a million times.

You can't use any other lips on the front or rear bumper. If you replace the back bumper with a 01-03 bumper then you can use any kinda of lip for the rear. You can use any sides 01-04 from any kit you want. Tsunami has a lip kit out and hondas factory one are the only full lip kits out. There's also a Body Kit as well available to....looks like a knockoff of Bomex

Last edited by Mr.Modify; 11-15-2004 at 07:53 PM.
Old 11-15-2004
awd pwnz j00
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

import2nr is an unknown quantity at this point
word^
Old 11-15-2004
Registered!!

tru mad respect mr.modify.

I decided what im gonna do, im goin mad JDM lol, im ordering oem front and rear bumpers, ill order the 01-02-03 bumper for the rear, and 04 for the front both will come unpainted. And i will keep it that for a while, no paint chips! then once we get some lips comin for the 04's ill get a lip for the front and im probably gonna go with some flat black side lips.

sounds hot to me.

Thanks alot man!