Parts and Products Post new products, talk about parts other than electrical, drivetrain and suspension.

just got my new guages!

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2004
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jrock will become famous soon enoughjrock will become famous soon enough
just got my new guages!

just bought these bad boys. I am praying for an easy installation. I hear these look nice!
I will post pics!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=43952
Old 08-14-2004
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Mr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to all
eh...have fun with them man
Old 08-14-2004
Registered!!

are you serious? It's that bad?
Old 08-14-2004
JDM-Jonathan David Martin- I own everybody

topnotch7gen is on a distinguished road
Gauges arent the coolest thing you could have bought but whatever floats your boat!
Old 08-14-2004
Premium Member

Mr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to all
Originally Posted by jrock
are you serious? It's that bad?

if your talking about installation nah that's not what im talking about.................im talking about glo gauges period ...that's kinda ...ummm....played out but i mean if you like them man that's cool ....not hating or anything.
Old 08-14-2004
Registered!!

im ust worried bout the install
Old 08-14-2004

ya, I'm not trying to knock on you but I think the same as what Mr. Modify said is that they're "played out", then again I just don't like the whole indiglo thing.Good luck though
Old 08-14-2004
Registered!!

well if anyone has some experience with the installation of these guages, if you could let me know what I'm getting myself into I would appreciate it.
I just thought these would clean up the interior of my car and accent my cd player and lighting nice.
Old 08-14-2004
Premium Member

Originally Posted by jrock
well if anyone has some experience with the installation of these guages, if you could let me know what I'm getting myself into I would appreciate it.
I just thought these would clean up the interior of my car and accent my cd player and lighting nice.
they prolly will clean up your interior and flow with your cd player and lightning nicely......that i'll agree with you on.

Maybe someone on here will explain to you the jist of it.
Old 08-14-2004
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
There's a diy for installing them somewhere on the site. They look good to me, but I would've gotten the ones that are all blue instead of red. Unless you have a coupe. Well they're cheap, so just try em out and see.
Old 08-14-2004
Yup, i'm an A$$hole.

Mystic3030 has a spectacular aura aboutMystic3030 has a spectacular aura about
Those are one of the better looking guage sets i've seen, and the install is pretty easy; just look up the DIY on it.

As far as those saying they are played out...come on...modifying imports is played out!
Old 08-14-2004
Premium Member

Originally Posted by Mystic3030
Those are one of the better looking guage sets i've seen, and the install is pretty easy; just look up the DIY on it.

As far as those saying they are played out...come on...modifying imports is played out!

? i don't think you get it.........oh yea gauges were cool when they came out and what not and the made your display brighter and **** but how could you say modifying imports is played out when there's always something new evolving in this world? That good sir will never be played out....it can't be. Glo Gauges have pretty much all looked the same.....nuff said.
Old 08-14-2004

Originally Posted by Mystic3030

Old 08-14-2004
Registered!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
streetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to all
if you like them, thats all that matters. I have indiglo gauges and I love them.
Old 08-14-2004
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Before I changed my stock cluster. I had the regular indiglos. Those thigs were so bright and nice at night.