Mechanical Problems/Vehicle Issues and Fix-it Forum If you've got a problem you just can't figure out, a noise you can't diagnose, or a Check Engine Light that won't go away, ask about it here!

Auto Prestige BC - Mirabel Quebec Canada

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2014
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JaHrise is an unknown quantity at this point
Auto Prestige BC - Mirabel Quebec Canada

VERY VERY BAD EXPERIENCE!

Please stay away from DAVID and his Father who are both in the game of selling LEMON CARS to innocent customers.

I bought my car from these mafias and after the 3rd week I started having problem after problems especially regarding transmission leak, temperature gauge, sensors, odometer, etc which they aggressively said they fixed it but after a thorough checkup by official Honda Dealer it was revealed that none of these issues were fixed by these bastards (David and his Father). However, after much persistent, I was referred to another Agent at GestionPec with whom I signed a 6 month contract warranty to fix the car if there's any issues but I was told a different story by the Agent to tow the lemon Car at my own expense to their recommended crappy garage for transmission diagnosis.

Detail of 2002 Honda Civic Ex Issues after less than 4 weeks of purchased:
  • Transmission fluid leaks.
  • Between Reverse - Drive - Park makes clunking noise.
  • Slow to accelerate when stop at traffic lights.
  • Transmission fluid color turns brown with smelly fume
  • Fast rate of gas consumption (Filling my gas tank almost every day)
  • Difficulties in starting the car in the morning.
  • The battery light stays a bit longer on the dash board after the car starts or even stops at times
  • The Odometer and the cooling temperature gauge stays at Zero and struggles to rise up when starting the car and there's a clicking noise from the computer compartment.

To cut the long story short, I am still battling with paying for replacing or rebuilding the transmission at the cost of plus $1,800 cdn for a 2002 Car. The Mechanics at Honda Canada even told me that it does not worth spending more money on this lemon Car as the Computer is even malfunctioning.

Please be warned and stay far away from Auto Prestige BC - Mirabel. Bastards!

Last edited by JaHrise; 08-14-2014 at 12:18 AM.
Old 08-14-2014
If you think a good mechanic is expensive, try hiring a bad one

Received 250 Likes on 182 Posts
ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Auto Prestige BC - Mirabel Quebec Canada

I got a GREAT deal on a GREAT car from them!
They hooked me up with a local credit union for a loan
Even got a FREE steak dinner!

A+++ seller, would buy again!