Mechanical Problems/Vehicle Issues and Fix-it Forum If you've got a problem you just can't figure out, a noise you can't diagnose, or a Check Engine Light that won't go away, ask about it here!

Civic Spoiler on Accord Coupe

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2013
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
UFXCRUNNER is an unknown quantity at this point
Civic Spoiler on Accord Coupe

Hey guys, I have a 2008 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L and I'm looking to put a spoiler on the back of it. I really like the spoiler on the Civic Sedan's from 2008-2011.

http://www.spoiler-town-usa.com/Hond...Sedan_Spoilers

The spoiler is 3/4 down the page.

I was looking at the dimensions on the rear track because that's the closest I'm getting to kinda see if it will fit. The rear track dimension on my accord is 62.2 inches across. The rear track dimension on the civic is 60.2 inches across. So it is an inch difference on each side. But will the ends of the spoiler hit wrong on the back end of my car? What do you guys think by looking at the pictures?
Old 09-12-2013
If you think a good mechanic is expensive, try hiring a bad one

Received 250 Likes on 182 Posts
ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Civic Spoiler on Accord Coupe

This one?

My vote: Nay.

If you put that spoiler on a wider, flatter area, I'm sure the ends will hit the body.