Mechanical Problems/Vehicle Issues and Fix-it Forum If you've got a problem you just can't figure out, a noise you can't diagnose, or a Check Engine Light that won't go away, ask about it here!

2006 civic issues !!!! Please help !!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2011
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
K-Shawn is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry 2006 civic issues !!!! Please help !!!!!

Ok so i love my "new" 2006 Honda civic but the first week of driving my driver sun visor cracked and now just dangles in front of me ! Any advice what to do ? Should i buy a new piece eon ebay and replace it ? Will it break again ?
My second issue is the door behind the front passenger does not open even when the safety lock is off. Kind of weird.
My third problem is i was listening to my music on 25 volume level with both treble and bass high and the speakers now have this crackling noise... I didn't think 25/40 is to loud exspecially to pop 160 watt speakers. (only the front speakers make the noise not the rear ones.
Old 10-10-2011
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud of
Re: 2006 civic issues !!!! Please help !!!!!

Search is your friend.

Scroll down a little on the main page for 8th%9th gen and you'll find this: https://www.civicforums.com/forums/1...plit-open.html
Old 10-10-2011
Registered!!

lazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud of

Its all over the forums, don't know how ya could miss it. I'm not trying to be mean, just want you to be aware that the search function (and google) work fine.

http://honda-tech.com/showthread.php...ht=split+visor
http://honda-tech.com/showthread.php...ht=split+visor
This has the TSB (technical service bulletin): http://honda-tech.com/showthread.php...ht=split+visor
Old 10-10-2011
Registered!!

Oh yeah, speakers are 5 years old now. They're probably blown or just plain worn out. Factory speakers aren't real hardy anyways. 20/40 on my Kenwood is hella loud. The good speakers in back are rockin but the doors and tweeters sputter. Get some new badass ones, look in the ICE/electronics section for suggestions. Honda-tech has a good section too.

Don't know about the door right now, too tired. Been up for 22 hours now. lol. Going to bed now.