Exterior Post your issues with Exterior parts here! Exterior covers Body, Doors, Locks, Physical Removal/install lights, Hoods, fenders, etc. For Fundamentally Electrical issues, post on Electrical

2009 civic LX-S Front Bumper

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2011
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jc8612 is an unknown quantity at this point
2009 civic LX-S Front Bumper

Got into a fender-bender this morning but there is not a ton of damage.
Basically there is just a hole in the front bumper from the trailer hitch that I hit.
Since there is really only a hole, (the size of a trailer hitch that went right through), in the front I was wondering if it could be repaired without having to get a whole new bumper.

Thanks for the help
Old 01-03-2011
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
MindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud of
Re: 2009 civic LX-S Front Bumper

It could be repaired, but it will be more affordable to buy an entirely new bumper, because body shop labour is he most costly part of any repair. I'd suggest looking or a bumper at a scrap yard, since its already painted that would likely be the most affordable option.