Archive - Parts for Sale Here you can list your parts for sale

GC Sleeves for 7th gens

Old 07-09-2012
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Aetoc will become famous soon enoughAetoc will become famous soon enough
GC Sleeves for 7th gens

For sales is a set of Ground Control coil sleeves.

I'm testing the waters right now, as they are still on the car and will have to be replaced with something before they can be sold.

They are less than a year old, and are in great shape, just a little dirty.

The reason I am planning to sell, is they are on stock shocks right now, and I've decided to go with a full coilover setup. I will also include the stock shocks if you want them...the fronts have been cut to allow the adjuster to go all the way down, so they're already halfway ready for koni inserts. The front shocks are otherwise blown - the rears are still ok. I'll ship anywhere within the US and Canada at the buyer's expense.

I don't have pics, as they are on the car still, but I can try to take some with them on the car if I get some serious inquiries.
Old 07-09-2012
Prelude Owner

Received 305 Likes on 215 Posts
GolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to behold
Re: GC Sleeves for 7th gens

Do you know the spring rates?
Old 07-11-2012
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Aetoc will become famous soon enoughAetoc will become famous soon enough

Sorry for the late reply...I actually have no idea what the spring rates are anymore...it's whatever ships with them by default - I did not order custom springs for these.
Old 07-11-2012
Prelude Owner

Received 305 Likes on 215 Posts
GolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to behold

Thats ok, no hurry. If you can get the numbers off of the springs then GC can tell. I am planning on buying GC's in a couple weeks, but if yours fit my struts and the spring rates are what I was looking for then I may be interested in them.