Archive - Parts for Sale Here you can list your parts for sale

looking for stock springs for '02 EX

Old 07-07-2009
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
shawnforeal is an unknown quantity at this point
looking for stock springs for '02 EX

I am trying to get my car back to stock, its been slammed for too long and im tired of going through tires every three months lol. I do not have the original springs. I can not seem to be able to find anyone with a set of stock springs. If anyone can help please email me. Also both right struts are blown so if anyone has any ideas on where to get a good deal on some stock struts let me know TY
Old 07-07-2009
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: looking for stock springs for '02 EX

i threw mine away when i moved so cant help you, but have you checked ebay? also you could get a mild spring like tein h-tech thats only a 0.8 inch drop which is almost like nothing. and i would recommend a full set of tokico HP blue struts/shocks which are $384 shipped on ebay for the set. even if you go with stock springs, these shocks are much better than oem with less bounce. and a camber kit is only around $120 for SPC or ingalls, that will allow a proper alignment so you dont eat tires. have everything installed together, and youll have a great suspension that should last at least 5 yrs on the new shocks and you dont have to worry about tires wearing out.

Last edited by gearbox; 07-07-2009 at 03:09 PM.
Old 07-07-2009
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
speedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of light
Re: looking for stock springs for '02 EX

i have stock springs.. throw me an offer