Remote starter Bypass Module - Honda Civic Forum

Electrical, Wiring, and In Car Entertainment Electrical, Wiring and In Car Entertainment questions belong here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-12-2012   #1  
Registered!!

partypeepers is an unknown quantity at this point
Remote starter Bypass Module

Hello I recently bought an 04 honda civic. I then saw this website and decided to sign up. Ok my question is as follows. Im going to be adding an after-market alarm since my car does not come equipped with one. The alarm im going to be getting has a remote start feature. Since my car has transponder security i was wondering if anyone can guide me to the right module to bypass that security built in my car.. I keep searching through google but i cant seem to find one. i believe the one i need to get is a dei 556h but i can seem where to buy one at. thanks for your help...
Heres the alarms ima get viper 5901
partypeepers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012   #2  
pleasure spiked with pain

GolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to behold
Re: Remote starter Bypass Module

Yea that's the right one. I got mine off of eBay. You might have to go to a local electronics store.
GolNat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012   #3  
Registered!!

partypeepers is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by GolNat View Post
Yea that's the right one. I got mine off of eBay. You might have to go to a local electronics store.
Ok do you know if eBay still has it? What did you search under and how much did it cost you?
partypeepers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012   #4  
pleasure spiked with pain

GolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to behold

I searched bypass module 556h. I don't remember cost. I think it was under $30. I believe the DEI PKALL will work also. I would call them first and ask though cause it says it fits 700+ vehicles but I can't find a list of the exact ones.
GolNat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012   #5  
Registered!!

hamptonbay is an unknown quantity at this point

The aftermarket remote vehicle starter has made starting cars easier. Sure, with such nifty accessory, with just a press of its button, you can access even your car's air-conditioner even if you're still some feet away.
hamptonbay is offline   Reply With Quote