Electrical, Wiring, and In Car Entertainment Electrical, Wiring and In Car Entertainment questions belong here.

Remote starter Bypass Module

Old 09-12-2012
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
partypeepers is an unknown quantity at this point
Remote starter Bypass Module

Hello I recently bought an 04 honda civic. I then saw this website and decided to sign up. Ok my question is as follows. Im going to be adding an after-market alarm since my car does not come equipped with one. The alarm im going to be getting has a remote start feature. Since my car has transponder security i was wondering if anyone can guide me to the right module to bypass that security built in my car.. I keep searching through google but i cant seem to find one. i believe the one i need to get is a dei 556h but i can seem where to buy one at. thanks for your help...
Heres the alarms ima get viper 5901
Old 09-12-2012
Prelude Owner

Received 303 Likes on 214 Posts
GolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to behold
Re: Remote starter Bypass Module

Yea that's the right one. I got mine off of eBay. You might have to go to a local electronics store.
Old 09-12-2012
Registered!!

partypeepers is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by GolNat
Yea that's the right one. I got mine off of eBay. You might have to go to a local electronics store.
Ok do you know if eBay still has it? What did you search under and how much did it cost you?
Old 09-12-2012
Prelude Owner

Received 303 Likes on 214 Posts
GolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to behold

I searched bypass module 556h. I don't remember cost. I think it was under $30. I believe the DEI PKALL will work also. I would call them first and ask though cause it says it fits 700+ vehicles but I can't find a list of the exact ones.
Old 09-12-2012
Registered!!

hamptonbay is an unknown quantity at this point

The aftermarket remote vehicle starter has made starting cars easier. Sure, with such nifty accessory, with just a press of its button, you can access even your car's air-conditioner even if you're still some feet away.