Electrical, Wiring, and In Car Entertainment Electrical, Wiring and In Car Entertainment questions belong here.

new battery but voltage unstable. (amp cycles)

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2009
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DieMaster is a glorious beacon of lightDieMaster is a glorious beacon of lightDieMaster is a glorious beacon of lightDieMaster is a glorious beacon of lightDieMaster is a glorious beacon of lightDieMaster is a glorious beacon of lightDieMaster is a glorious beacon of light
new battery but voltage unstable. (amp cycles)

i got a brand new battery but now i cant turn up my soundsmore than 1/4 before the voltage drops below the range of the amp. before i could crank it up as loud as i wanted it but now it just cuts in and out as the amp cyles.

i allready checked the power and ground conections and there good and solid. fuse is good etc. again evreyting was fine before the new battery.
Old 10-01-2009
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: new battery but voltage unstable. (amp cycles)

hmm never seen that before. you hooked everything up the right way? + to + and so on? maybe its the battery?
Old 10-01-2009
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DieMaster is a glorious beacon of lightDieMaster is a glorious beacon of lightDieMaster is a glorious beacon of lightDieMaster is a glorious beacon of lightDieMaster is a glorious beacon of lightDieMaster is a glorious beacon of lightDieMaster is a glorious beacon of light

yea i hooked it up corectly. i dont think it's the battery. i have a volt meeter on the cap and it drops off wildy but the domelight dosent dim. i'll recheck the post conection. mabye it's just coroded.
Old 10-01-2009
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

yeah make sure everything is clean, sounds like just a bad connection.