gauge light question - Honda Civic Forum

Electrical, Wiring, and In Car Entertainment Electrical, Wiring and In Car Entertainment questions belong here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-07-2007   #1
Banned

greeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to behold
gauge light question

so i was installing a gauge bezel kit a few days ago, and after reinstalling the gauge cluster there didnt seem to be any problems, but shortly thereafter i was driving at night, and noticed that one of the lights is out, its where the 60 to 80 section on my speedo is, so i guess my question is what should i do, get a new light, if that is even possible??? and if so, how expensive is it to do

Last edited by greeen01civic4d; 06-08-2007 at 11:14 PM. Reason: noone is listenting
greeen01civic4d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007   #2
Banned

greeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to behold
Re: dash light

anyone know???
Old 06-09-2007   #3
Ultra-Platinum Super Bonus Member

So.Ill.EM2 is just really niceSo.Ill.EM2 is just really niceSo.Ill.EM2 is just really niceSo.Ill.EM2 is just really nice
Re: gauge light question

yeah pull your gauge cluster and check the bulb that's there. if it's burnt out go on hondaautomotiveparts.com and i think they sell the bulb, if you can't find it locally. should be an easy fix
So.Ill.EM2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007   #4
My cats breath smells like cat food.

MURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond repute

high
MURDOCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007   #5
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang

Lucky you dont have one of the leds go out on the newer cluster. 01's are easy fixes.
TRIZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007   #6
Banned

sweet guys, thanks, i figured it was easy, i just havent had time to pull it out and fix it