Installing LED Washer Nozzles.

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hktvb2001 will become famous soon enough
Re: Installing LED Washer Nozzles.

Originally Posted by TRIZ
Your right, it does look like the DIY is messed up. I've been looking around for the orig DIY, but havent been able to locate it- I've even looked in the old archives- it seems to have disapeared. I've tracked this problem back to 2004- derek was talking about fixing it but I guess he never got around to it.

You dont need an inline fuse since your headlights are allready fused, you just need to tap them off your parking lights. If you want to run a lower amperage, then you'll need an inline fuse- this is dependant upon the nozzles themselves- the package should say. If you want to run a switch to them, you'll have to run the wires through the firewall. Locate the parking light, and put a tap on it, then run a wire from the tap to the cabin via the firewall. From there, connect that to the in on the switch, then from there connect the out to the LED washers power in, then from the switch, connect the other terminal to a ground, either on your headlights, or the cig adapter or whatever one you want. You could run one wire off the power out terminal on the switch to each of the headlights, or one wire and then split it down the line to hit each washer nozzle, I'm not sure how they are wired to begin with. Thats basically all I can tell you.

Keep in mind its illegal to have any other color buy white, and maybe amber is legal, but lots of ppl that used to have these were pulled over.

If anyone comes across the DIY for the washer nozzles, PM me and I'll change the DIY... or if the OP wants to take pictures and write one up, I'll add yours to the DIY.
Thank you for taking the time to seach that for me. As I said in the topic. I have found one of these, but it's easy to say, but not easy to do. By word, I wont ever able to do that. Thats why I need the old DIY. Thanks anyways. I will put white light instead of blue. THanks!
Old 10-05-2007
Registered!!

DieMaster is a glorious beacon of lightDieMaster is a glorious beacon of lightDieMaster is a glorious beacon of lightDieMaster is a glorious beacon of lightDieMaster is a glorious beacon of lightDieMaster is a glorious beacon of lightDieMaster is a glorious beacon of light

my car is totaly stock and i plan to keep it that way. the only sticker i got on mine is for VTEC b/c i got it in my EX.
Old 10-05-2007
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang

Originally Posted by hktvb2001
Thank you for taking the time to seach that for me. As I said in the topic. I have found one of these, but it's easy to say, but not easy to do. By word, I wont ever able to do that. Thats why I need the old DIY. Thanks anyways. I will put white light instead of blue. THanks!
Well, I cant help u much more unless you end up picking them up and showing me what you got in the package and what the specs are. If you find them online, let me know and I'll figure it out for you.
Old 10-05-2007
Electric Boogaloo...

PopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to behold

Hi,

I have looked into the Lighting section of DIY for the thread Installing LED Washers, but the page that load doesn't show how to install LED Washer, but it shows how to install Side Marker. I think there is an error.

So, I would like to ask if anyone can tell me how to install LED Nozzles Washer to my Civic 2001? I need explanation with picture, because it's hard to follow by words.

Or, can anyone find back the thread for the Installing LED Washers.

Thank you!

There is a reason that the DIY is not there. Because that is one of the top 5 most rediculous "modifications" that one could make to a vehicle. And you're 27? Jesus... must be your first car you've ever modified. A quick tip... don't do it. You'll end up one of three ways later if you do:

1. You'll be mad as hell because you can't find the stock washer nozzles you removed because you misplaced them, and end up just removing the washer nozzles all together, or having to paint the cheap aftermarket ones. (Several have done this)

2. You'll end up on the toilet with a tapioca aborting lying in the bowl underneath you because you realize just how rediculous this modification is and it will make you physically sick.

3. You'll end up spending money on piano string and a new main beam in your living room that you eventually hang yourself on for realizing that you are not 16 anymore, and that this truly is a rediculous modification. The green apple splatters will be so intense as this point that you can't take it anymore and end up hanging yourself with said piano string on the new ceiling beam.
Old 10-05-2007
Feel safe at night, sleep with a paramedic.

AmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry.. you are all wrong.. The sticker is Type S, not R.. sorry then.. Let do something. Why you guys doesnt show me your car. I will give you a big fresh ticket, and I am sure that you will love it all your life.. wise people.

that's my old car, with my cousin bubba in the background.

and here's my new ride. the yellow inside and out makes it go even faster.

Old 10-05-2007
Electric Boogaloo...

PopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to behold

It depends.. different people have each different opinion. I have seen on another car with the LED Nozzles, and it was really nice. In my car now, I have the chrome tailight, HALO headlight, DVD player, NEON light inside the car. These is a lot already. I want to make my car look more blue color, so thats why I want the LED nozzle.

Oh my aching ***... you're car is an extra in "The Slow and the Not so Furious Anymore" movie that is the sequel to all those other garbage flicks isn't it.... Christ man, your car is not a Toyota Alteeza, and you shouldn't have alteeza taillights. Halo headlights... let me guess, you have super white light bulbs in there don't you? If you're getting halo headlights, at least make them functional and retro-fit some projectors in them. Dvd player... okay, you get a pass on this one, as long as it's not a Rockwood or something like that that's a knockoff. Neon... wow... and inside. What, do you have the Blue Man Group putting a concert on in there.... Please, browse the forums a while and look at the cars on here... the ones that are tastefully done. I'm not telling you what to do, but there are a lot of really tastefully modified cars on here. Unless neon is the very last step in a showcar, I really can't say that it looks good. Sorry to diss your taste bro, but everyone that has (or had) that kind of stuff eventually comes around and realizes that it really does look stupid.

Sorry to be an ***, but someone had to to hopefully get through to you before you ruin a vehicle.

Last edited by PopcornPlaya; 10-05-2007 at 08:06 PM.
Old 10-06-2007
My Pony Princess is the inspiration for my ride.

speedfoos is an unknown quantity at this point

Giddyup Popcorn!
Old 10-06-2007
Registered!!

0H3ebpEM2 will become famous soon enough0H3ebpEM2 will become famous soon enough

had them, needless to say i unhooked them shortly thereafter. Dont do it, waste of money and time. TACKY!!!
Old 10-06-2007
Registered!!

hktvb2001 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by PopcornPlaya
And you're 27? Jesus... must be your first car you've ever modified. A quick tip... don't do it. You'll end up one of three ways later if you do:
No.. I am 20, and it's my first car.

1. You'll be mad as hell because you can't find the stock washer nozzles you removed because you misplaced them, and end up just removing the washer nozzles all together, or having to paint the cheap aftermarket ones. (Several have done this)
Alright.. I won't install it. Will keep it original, but I'm gonna paint it in white to fit better to my car.
Old 10-06-2007
Premium Member

TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang

https://www.civicforums.com/forums/7...r-nozzles.html

Last edited by TRIZ; 10-06-2007 at 05:21 PM.
Old 12-02-2007
Registered!!

dark03civic is an unknown quantity at this point

WOW this guy really is set to getting the LED washer lights. That is what everybody hates. Its when people do stupid *** **** to there car that does not do anything but i mean its your car and if you want everybody to say "hey look at the douche bag with the neon washer" then go ahead do it. But like everybody else is telling you i wouldnt do it i would rather save the money and do something better that might make it look better and get some wheels or lower it.
Old 12-03-2007
My Pony Princess is the inspiration for my ride.

speedfoos is an unknown quantity at this point

I think he left a long time ago and is never coming back.
Old 12-03-2007
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

lol this was my first or second mod 5 yrs ago when it was actually still cool. i got the chrome ones with blue leds from pepboys and ran all the wiring under the hood skin to a switch inside so i could flip em on whenever. finally i grew up and decided the color matched accord nozzles would look better but hey it helped me get into electrical wiring and ive done alot more useful stuff from what ive learned.
Old 01-02-2010
Registered!!

tinnguyen123 is an unknown quantity at this point

lol i know this is a OLD OLD post.. but dam.. i don't wana install my Washer Nozzle anymore >.<

you guys are mean to LED fans.. >.<
Old 01-28-2010
Registered!!

red02ex is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tinnguyen123
lol i know this is a OLD OLD post.. but dam.. i don't wana install my Washer Nozzle anymore >.<

you guys are mean to LED fans.. >.<
to each there own but yes those washers are so out and a waste of time
Old 02-02-2010
Registered!!

ExistEvolution is on a distinguished road

can anyone tell me what side i put the neuspeed sticker on, sorry i'm new at this um modding, i want the car equally weight distributed
Old 06-02-2010
Registered!!

b-summers is an unknown quantity at this point

well I'm on the Thumbs up for LED's team. I installed them on my car and i love them, so na na na na boo boo. lol
Old 06-02-2010
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

any pics? which color
Old 06-02-2010
Registered!!

Awjvail is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by b-summers
well I'm on the Thumbs up for LED's team. I installed them on my car and i love them, so na na na na boo boo. lol
Well, they are about as classy and tasteful as everything else you've done to your car, if your avatar is anything to go by.
Old 06-03-2010
Registered!!

grendel has a spectacular aura aboutgrendel has a spectacular aura about

LED nozzles.... DO NOT WANT
Old 06-07-2010
Registered!!

Gold Ghost has a spectacular aura aboutGold Ghost has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Awjvail
Well, they are about as classy and tasteful as everything else you've done to your car, if your avatar is anything to go by.
wow freaking brutal! hehehe led washer nozzles went the way of gaping body kits an double decker combat wings. its ur ride so do wut u want. thats just my .02 clean/jdm rides