7th Generation Civic 2001 - 2005 In the years from 2001 to 2005 Honda released it's 7th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EM2, ES1, EP3, EU1
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

New Site Decal !!!SOLD OUT!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2011
Johnny Tran stole my S2000 that I had over $100K in mods.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to behold
Re: New Site Decal

I'd go pairs.So people can rock the stickers on both sides.Or one on the windshield and one on the rear quarter window.I'd do that.Hydrogen goes boom yes.I thought about helium and balloons.
Old 02-05-2011
Kenny the Ricer

Kennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Oxygen Hydrogen Oxygen Hydrogen Sodium Sodium...
What's my name?
Old 02-05-2011
Registered!!

cmiller_01ex has a spectacular aura aboutcmiller_01ex has a spectacular aura about

ok im def diggin the reverse one too.lol but im gonna say i like the outlined the best
Old 02-05-2011
Registered!!

Red02CivicSedan is an unknown quantity at this point

Dang I want one of those or atleast some of those theyre cool
Old 02-05-2011
Dr Krieger of Modification

Received 84 Likes on 58 Posts
mac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to behold

i liked both your original design in white or kenny's inverted white with blue trim, that one would go great in my engine bay!

hey mindbomb, if they're in pairs i'd split the cost with you for just one, if you're interested?
Old 02-05-2011
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
MindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by mac25
i liked both your original design in white or kenny's inverted white with blue trim, that one would go great in my engine bay!

hey mindbomb, if they're in pairs i'd split the cost with you for just one, if you're interested?
haha I was going to pm you and ask you that!

Yeah, I'd be down.
Old 02-05-2011
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,148 Likes on 802 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

Ya know.. I'm not a company.. I can work out single decal deals... lol

bah.. still writing the paper.. going ADD mode like a ****..
Old 02-06-2011

VTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to behold

If you sell a pair for $10,you can sell a single for $6.Hahaha.Just like how companies do it.Haven't touched my projects.lol
Old 02-06-2011
Kenny the Ricer

Kennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond repute

I imagine Josh doing this
Old 02-06-2011
Administrator
Administrator

xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by VTEC-2.0
If you sell a pair for $10,you can sell a single for $6.Hahaha.Just like how companies do it.Haven't touched my projects.lol
I'm not out to make money on these. It kinda was a stipulation to let me get these decals made and hook other members up. That, and I'm not gonna use something that's not mine (i.e. the site's name) to make money. That's just bad juju.

Originally Posted by Kennykid2002
I imagine Josh doing this
I'm talking **** to it right now
Old 02-06-2011

Any idea when you'll get the decals?
Old 02-06-2011
Administrator
Administrator

Nope. Within the next couple weeks, perhaps. I am yet to put the order in. Still finalizing designs and whatnot.
Old 02-06-2011
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

MindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud of

Hydrogen goes boom, is better than 10 pages on Shakespear's early influences...

I'd definitely be interested in a silver decal if you make one of those, same style Gearbox mentioned.
Old 02-06-2011
Premium Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang

Riceboy, the red outline looks sick!!

I think we went over this before, but we live in the same city! If your making these, I might just swing by and pick mine up.
Originally Posted by TiggerDX
PM sent re pricing.
Old 02-08-2011
Administrator
Administrator

HUGE Thanks to Brian (TiggerDX) for hooking up the forum.

Just officially placed the order with him and decals are going into production tomorrow.

I'll take pictures once I get them to let you guys see how they turned out

Here's what I'm getting made:
10 Black
10 Metallic Silver
20 White
10 Black with Red outline (metallic)
10 White with Blue outline
Old 02-08-2011
Person

lollygagger has a spectacular aura aboutlollygagger has a spectacular aura about

ooo the adding of metallic silver is great. should go well with my satin silver coupe!
Old 02-08-2011

The white with blue outline seems cool.Maybe gonna get one of those and a white.So how much did the order cost you?
Old 02-08-2011
Administrator
Administrator

Running me $100

edit: Getting more accurate price/unit prices from TiggerDX

Last edited by xRiCeBoYx; 02-09-2011 at 12:04 AM.
Old 02-09-2011
Premium Member

TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang

Looks like you went back to the non-spaced-out-version in the first post and not htis one.. ?? https://www.civicforums.com/forums/3...ml#post4516754
Old 02-09-2011
Administrator
Administrator

Yea, asked about it, and they said that separate, it'd be more susceptible to coming off. The printed ones are laminated to protect the print, so they'll be just a little thicker
Old 02-09-2011
Premium Member

Word
Old 02-09-2011
Administrator
Administrator

W3rd
Old 02-09-2011
Kenny the Ricer

Sentence?
Old 02-09-2011
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

Paragraph?
Old 02-09-2011
Administrator
Administrator

Onomatopoeia, actually
Old 02-09-2011
NUBE

thom77 is an unknown quantity at this point

I like the blk/red trim. Let me know when you get them in and I could send a money order if that's cool. I would be glad to show respect to those that helped me DIY my car out af a jam.

Thanks,
Thom
Old 02-09-2011
PITA Admin
Administrator

Received 1,443 Likes on 1,198 Posts
sdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud of

are these for the windows only?
A black with red/silver outline would look discreet on my black car side body
Old 02-09-2011
Kenny the Ricer

I am positive that these will adhere to just about any clean + smooth surface
Old 02-09-2011
PITA Admin
Administrator

Received 1,443 Likes on 1,198 Posts
sdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud of

then yeah, hold one red outline with black for me for when i git back to US in april
(Too far in time, so i will PM you later, Josh )
Old 02-09-2011
Registered!!

billkisme is a jewel in the roughbillkisme is a jewel in the roughbillkisme is a jewel in the roughbillkisme is a jewel in the rough

im up for a set of the white ones. put my on the list

Quick Reply: New Site Decal !!!SOLD OUT!!!