7th Generation Civic 2001 - 2005 In the years from 2001 to 2005 Honda released it's 7th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EM2, ES1, EP3, EU1
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

New Site Decal !!!SOLD OUT!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2011
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Seby05 has a spectacular aura aboutSeby05 has a spectacular aura aboutSeby05 has a spectacular aura about
Re: civicforums.com decal, where can i get one

Do u guys think I could get one too,thats if u have any left?
Old 10-02-2011
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light
Re: civicforums.com decal, where can i get one

This would be awesome..
Old 10-02-2011
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,149 Likes on 803 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New Site Decal

I have 4 black decals left. Just letting you know
Old 10-02-2011
Registered!!

canadiankid is an unknown quantity at this point

when/if you put in a new order can you put in for some reversed ones that can be put on from the inside of the winshield?
Old 10-02-2011
Registered!!

Seby05 has a spectacular aura aboutSeby05 has a spectacular aura aboutSeby05 has a spectacular aura about

I want one! Please? Maybe 2 for both cars

Last edited by Seby05; 10-02-2011 at 07:29 PM. Reason: More info
Old 10-02-2011
Kenny the Ricer

Kennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by canadiankid
when/if you put in a new order can you put in for some reversed ones that can be put on from the inside of the winshield?
I believe you'd have to generate enough interest that he can sell 5 or 10 of them for him to actually order them

Remember, he makes no money off these decals, and he actually uses his out of pocket money to order these decals for us
Old 10-02-2011
Administrator
Administrator

xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

Yup. I fronted $100 of my own money to get these made, with admin permission to use the site name, under the premise that I had no intention of turning a profit. HUGE thanks to TiggerDX for the hookup though. Without him, it would have easily cost double the amount.

When I made my original order, I was told that I need to order a minimum of 10 for each color/style. It took me a while to sell my original batch of 60 decals, so that's why I haven't put much thought into another order. I kinda want to, though, just to have a small amount on hand for when new people sign up and want one, or become kinda active members and want to promote the site on their cars.. Also, just to kinda forum bash, , I think my decal design is a whole lot cooler looking than the plain text one of a certain other forum XD
Old 10-02-2011
=)

iSharix is a jewel in the roughiSharix is a jewel in the roughiSharix is a jewel in the roughiSharix is a jewel in the rough

I want another black one
Old 10-02-2011
Kenny the Ricer

Kennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iSharix
I want another black one
That's what she said
Old 10-02-2011
Administrator
Administrator

HEYOOOOOo
Old 10-02-2011
Registered!!

Artificial has a spectacular aura aboutArtificial has a spectacular aura aboutArtificial has a spectacular aura about

I'd be interesed in 3 white ones if you make another order.
Old 10-02-2011
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
MindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud of

I have a black one sitting in my drawer

Old 10-02-2011
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

MindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud of

I still want a purple, pink, rainbow one btw..

even if I doubt that will ever happen.
Old 10-03-2011
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

i cant seem to get rid of my 7thgencivic decal. i have emotional attachments to it.
Old 10-03-2011
=)

iSharix is a jewel in the roughiSharix is a jewel in the roughiSharix is a jewel in the roughiSharix is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Kennykid2002
That's what she said
But Josh is brown LOLOLOLOL

No but srsly, I want another black one cos I ****ed up the one on my lappytop

LIKE SRSLY JOSH WHY DID U SEND ME A SILVER ONE! T__T
Old 10-03-2011
Kenny the Ricer

Lol, I still have 2 whites stashed away
Old 10-03-2011
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light

I want one but dont know where to put itm where have you guys been putting yours?
Old 10-03-2011
Johnny Tran stole my S2000 that I had over $100K in mods.

VTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to behold

Rear quarter panel window is popular.I have one on my laptop.
Old 10-03-2011
Registered!!

pwnsauce is a jewel in the roughpwnsauce is a jewel in the roughpwnsauce is a jewel in the roughpwnsauce is a jewel in the rough

ill take 2 black ones if u got em still
Old 10-04-2011
Administrator
Administrator

Sorry, I got 2 people staking claims on the last 4 decals.

Seeing as how interest is being generated in these again, I may put in another order.

Lemme know what kinda colors you guys want.. Seriously.. I'm not gonna waste my own money on **** no one's gonna want.

I may skip the black ones, seeing as how they hardly show up and barely anyone wanted them.

white, silver, outlined ones again? any others? MAYBE purple, just to please Austin.. but you're not getting pink or rainbow..
Old 10-04-2011
Administrator
Administrator

Originally Posted by Kennykid2002
Lol, I still have 2 whites stashed away
*ahem* I still have a blue outlined one stashed away
Old 10-04-2011
Registered!!

pwnsauce is a jewel in the roughpwnsauce is a jewel in the roughpwnsauce is a jewel in the roughpwnsauce is a jewel in the rough

well my car is red and will have black lips and skirts all around here soon so black would be ideal for me but let us know what/if u order
i guess black with red outline wouldnt look bad
Old 10-04-2011
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

Yayyy!!! the possibility of purple

I think outlined decals would be best, those were most popular last time.
Old 10-04-2011
Person

lollygagger has a spectacular aura aboutlollygagger has a spectacular aura about

I'll let you know as soon as I get another car. Will definitely be needing some more of these...
Old 10-04-2011
Registered!!

Artificial has a spectacular aura aboutArtificial has a spectacular aura aboutArtificial has a spectacular aura about

Black with white outline may not be bad.
Old 10-04-2011
=)

Originally Posted by 04 Honda Civic
I want one but dont know where to put itm where have you guys been putting yours?
I have mine on my laptop :3 ... I took off the ".com" part off though XD

Originally Posted by xRiCeBoYx
Sorry, I got 2 people staking claims on the last 4 decals.

Seeing as how interest is being generated in these again, I may put in another order.

Lemme know what kinda colors you guys want.. Seriously.. I'm not gonna waste my own money on **** no one's gonna want.

I may skip the black ones, seeing as how they hardly show up and barely anyone wanted them.

white, silver, outlined ones again? any others? MAYBE purple, just to please Austin.. but you're not getting pink or rainbow..
Oh so you might order some purple ones to please Austin, but what about pink for your girlfriend, AKA meee, iSharix ?!?!?!?
Old 10-04-2011
Kenny the Ricer

Pshh, havent u known by now Shari?
He's been cheating on ya with his boyfriends
Old 10-12-2011
Registered!!

Just got my decals , too shitty outside to put them on now, but got them in a timely fashion thx guys, I believe every active member should have them
Old 10-12-2011
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

Originally Posted by iSharix
I have mine on my laptop :3 ... I took off the ".com" part off though XD

Oh so you might order some purple ones to please Austin, but what about pink for your girlfriend, AKA meee, iSharix ?!?!?!?

Old 10-12-2011
Kenny the Ricer

Originally Posted by Seby05
Just got my decals , too shitty outside to put them on now, but got them in a timely fashion thx guys, I believe every active member should have them
I believe everyone should have one

Quick Reply: New Site Decal !!!SOLD OUT!!!