7th Generation Civic 2001 - 2005 In the years from 2001 to 2005 Honda released it's 7th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EM2, ES1, EP3, EU1
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

anyone know where i can find these clips?

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2009
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
unTuned is a name known to allunTuned is a name known to allunTuned is a name known to allunTuned is a name known to allunTuned is a name known to allunTuned is a name known to allunTuned is a name known to all
anyone know where i can find these clips?

hey, anyone that has installed rear speakers and removed their rear decks will know what im talking about.

when i removed my seats, panels, rear pillar panels, and rear deck, i broke a bunch of those little white clips that hold them all in place. specifically, a bunch of the ones that hold the rear pillar panels in place. theyre little white clips and i cant find them for my life. can anyone help me out or has anyone else ordered them? i need them.

thanks.
Old 06-18-2009
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to behold
Re: anyone know where i can find these clips?

autozone,pepboys.advancedautoparts,i know napa has them basically any auto part store and if you still cant find them go to a honda dealer . oww ok your a canadian well whatever napa like store you have up there.

Last edited by lowlife9; 06-18-2009 at 11:01 PM.
Old 06-19-2009
Registered!!

unTuned is a name known to allunTuned is a name known to allunTuned is a name known to allunTuned is a name known to allunTuned is a name known to allunTuned is a name known to allunTuned is a name known to all

ive tried them all. i cant find them. im thinking i might have to go to the dealership unless someone can help me out.
Old 06-19-2009
35+ Years Driving Japanese Autos

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
CraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of light

Investigate this OEM # and see if it is the one you need 91560-S84-A01 Clip
shows at $1.28 it is shown on 01-05 models coupe and sedan.
Old 06-19-2009
Registered!!

nice. thats the one.

now i just have no idea where i can get some from. i just called the dealership and they want $5.30 for EACH clip, can you believe that? what a joke. i need at least 10 and im not spending over 50$ on that.
Old 06-19-2009
Registered!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/25-Ho...Q5fAccessories

but on there it says they are for an accord/element. hmm. maybe what ill do is just take a few from the rear deck since it has at least 8-10 in there. if that doesnt work ill purchase those and see how it goes.
Old 06-19-2009
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to behold

yea check this out i googled automotive clips and a couple of these came up this one looks promising . www.clipsandfasteners.com and i think when they said each they meant each bag because they don't sell them separately .

Last edited by lowlife9; 06-19-2009 at 02:34 PM.
Old 06-19-2009
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
rednwhite04 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by unTuned
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/25-Ho...Q5fAccessories

but on there it says they are for an accord/element. hmm. maybe what ill do is just take a few from the rear deck since it has at least 8-10 in there. if that doesnt work ill purchase those and see how it goes.
Those are the same exact clips, Honda isn't going to use different clips for different models.
Old 07-04-2009
Registered!!

i called honda again and got the actual part number for these clips. you were right craigw. thanks dude.

OEM #91560-S84-A01 if anyone else needs any.

this is for the little white clips that hold the rear interior panels, rear pillar panels, and rear deck in place. the little white clips that cost $5.30 PER CLIP at the stealership.

i just ordered 25 clips for 20$ on ebay, $0.80 instead of $5.30 per clip definitely works for me.

heres the link again:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tab%3DWatching