General Honda Civic Forum Archive. The archive is dedicated to storing threads for research purposes only, please place questions in their appropriate forum.

03 Stock seatbelt buckel VS 02 stock SI seatbelt buckle

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2008
(SnOwBoArDeR | FoReVeR)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Civic_Racer9 has a spectacular aura aboutCivic_Racer9 has a spectacular aura aboutCivic_Racer9 has a spectacular aura about
03 Stock seatbelt buckel VS 02 stock SI seatbelt buckle

is there a difference??!??!!? are they interchangeble?
Old 08-07-2008
A long winded 7th genr

Eyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 03 Stock seatbelt buckel VS 02 stock SI seatbelt buckle

Just wondering, why do you need to know? Something wrong with yours and you can get the others for free?

This is the 03 exploded diagram:

This is the 02 SI exploded diagram:

The part number is one digit off, probably because of the way the end of the belt connects to the floor. Other then that it looks pretty similar.
Old 08-07-2008
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
greeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to behold

and if there is something wrong with urs, they are gauranteed for life by honda
Old 08-07-2008
A long winded 7th genr

Eyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by greeen01civic4d
and if there is something wrong with urs, they are gauranteed for life by honda
cool i didn't know that...
Old 08-08-2008
(SnOwBoArDeR | FoReVeR)

Civic_Racer9 has a spectacular aura aboutCivic_Racer9 has a spectacular aura aboutCivic_Racer9 has a spectacular aura about

yea i have SI seats in my coupe civic....and i went to honda to get it done under warranty.....the dealership didnt know they were SI seats.....so they ordered the part under my VIN number.....till the actually installation that they said they DO NOT fix then they realized that its not stock seats.....so the guy told me they cant do it under warranty anymore.
Old 08-08-2008
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

hmm, my buckle is sticking and sometimes does not click in. dealer says they wont replace it for free anymore since the warranty is gone. so i guess its the dealer techs being douchebags
Old 08-08-2008
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

djmota is just really nicedjmota is just really nicedjmota is just really nicedjmota is just really nice

well i definatly know that rsx and civic are interchangable,....not the same but they work. my guess is si is the same story. if your seats came from a wreck then the female ends are probably blown and you will get a srs light. i put my civic ones on my rsx seats and no more srs .
If yours are sticking gearbox i am pretty sure they are guarenteed for life. If they failed during an accident honda would be liable.