General Honda Civic Forum Archive. The archive is dedicated to storing threads for research purposes only, please place questions in their appropriate forum.

Lost bolt, need new one

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2007
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Lost bolt, need new one

So, I lost a bolt on my ABS line on my 02 ex which connects it to the shock absorber (or my coilovers lol)

Honda Automotive Parts

I think it's the abs line that connect to the little outcropping by nut 14 (14 is not the right thing lol)

Honda Automotive Parts

It looks like bolt 34 on here to me (look at the left). It seems that bolt slips into the slip that goes onto our shock so that the abs line dosent flail around under braking. Any thoughts on if this could be the right one, or any cloue at all? lol
Old 01-11-2007
Registered!!

beadebaserr will become famous soon enoughbeadebaserr will become famous soon enough
I'd just go to a hardware store and try to find one. I'm pretty sure it's bolt 34 also.

or just run to a honda dealer and see if they have one. it shouldn't be much. but yeah, you'd definitely want it on there. I accidentally forgot to bolt mine back up when I lowered my car and it definitely moved around.
Old 01-11-2007
Jap-Euro Fusion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Boilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to behold
Zip tie the sensor wire bracket to the strut. Its easier. the bolt always falls out.
Old 01-16-2007
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
OMFG are you kidding me. I ziptie EVERYTHING and I didn't even think about this. Thank's Boiler lol