General Honda Civic Forum Archive. The archive is dedicated to storing threads for research purposes only, please place questions in their appropriate forum.

parking lights

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bullet02ex will become famous soon enoughbullet02ex will become famous soon enough
parking lights

Hey gentlemen/ladies

quick question:
My parking light is out in my one headlight so I need to replace it. What size is that bulb becasue I'm hearing all diff things at the autopart store. Also I just got some Nokya artic white headlight bulbs so i was wondering if I could find the parking lights in blue anywhere? thanks for help/suggestions.

---- Yes i did look in the lighting archive first but I couldn't find an answer-----
Also:

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE
Old 11-22-2006
Registered!!

wayfastwh1ty is an unknown quantity at this point
lol i have blue LED's as mine! they are SWEET! ive gotten LOTS of compliments. i think the bulb size is like a 910 or something? i cant remember....
Old 11-22-2006
Registered!!

ohsnapsjay08 will become famous soon enough
well its 1157 (for the replacement parkinglights bulb) but if you want it blue, you might just get stopped by a police lol.
Old 11-22-2006
Registered!!

wayfastwh1ty is an unknown quantity at this point
lol ive never been stopped!!!!! ive had em for over a year now. went through a road block and the cops were like uhm u arent supposed to have those. and that was it. haha
Old 11-22-2006
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by wayfastwh1ty
lol ive never been stopped!!!!! ive had em for over a year now. went through a road block and the cops were like uhm u arent supposed to have those. and that was it. haha
consider urself lucky...most cops arent that nice....
Old 11-22-2006
Bone Stock!

dalaw is an unknown quantity at this point
the parking light for 01-03 models is 194

I have wedge shape super white LED from ebay for $5
Old 11-22-2006
I brake for hairy Hawaiian midgets

manahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond repute

yet another question that can be answered by...

LOOKING IN THE OWNER"S MANUAL

Old 11-22-2006
Feel safe at night, sleep with a paramedic.

AmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond repute
yeah, all the bulb numbers are in the manual.

also, try majestichonda's parts catalog if you don't have a manual.

they're 1157s in my '04.
Old 12-09-2006
Registered!!

Niecewonje is an unknown quantity at this point
If you guys have any other questioning on light sizes, here is a good resource to find out:http://www.sylvania.com/ConsumerProd...de/default.htm
Old 12-09-2006
Banned

tsudocivic2k4 can only hope to improve
Go to nampa or shucks and tell them ur year and make and model of car. They pull it up on the cpu and walla. U have ur parking light. I would suggest get icey blue parking lights. LOOKS SO BAD ***!
Old 12-09-2006
Go Team Venture!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

againifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of light
blue lights are not legal... neither is speeding... ..... ... its up to you what laws are worth breaking...
Old 12-09-2006
Feel safe at night, sleep with a paramedic.

AmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by tsudocivic2k4
Go to nampa or shucks and tell them ur year and make and model of car. They pull it up on the cpu and walla. U have ur parking light. I would suggest get icey blue parking lights. LOOKS SO BAD ***!
rice
Old 12-09-2006
Registered!!

DDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of light
^^My thoughts exactly.