General Honda Civic Forum Archive. The archive is dedicated to storing threads for research purposes only, please place questions in their appropriate forum.

ecu chip ?????

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2004
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rafavtec is an unknown quantity at this point
Question ecu chip ?????

well i want to buy a chip for the ecu the guy on the store ask me what kind of car was so i told him 2k2 civic ex soooooooooooo he ask for some kind of number in the ecu starting with a 38 something liker tha the only info i knew was jejejejeje it was obd II any way if someone know the serial number,ecu spec please let me know

by the way this is my ride
Old 02-26-2004
Registered!!

CivicDuty is an unknown quantity at this point
Sorry I can't help with the ECU question. But I have a question of my own; is that a DOHC decal on the side of your SOHC car?? or did you do a swap that I don't know about?
Old 02-26-2004
DOHC i-VTEC TiMEX

aznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud of
it's probably a sohc ... I have the same stickers ... I had them first though!! ;P
Old 02-26-2004
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
I would just save up for the VAFCII. Has tons of tuning options like vtec points, air/fuel, and engine monitoring.