Buy, Sell, & Trade - Archive Get a sweet deal from another member on those parts you've been wanting, or be the member thats selling them!

Online Parts Sites

Old 06-09-2009
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
zeusx99 is an unknown quantity at this point
Online Parts Sites

Hey all. I'm pretty new to the game but picking things up pretty quickly. The only problem is that I'm still lacking in which online sites are good for purchasing the majority of parts/comparing pricing. Going to places like Autozone is only useful to a certain point.

So I was just wondering what resources a lot of you seem to rely on.
Old 06-09-2009
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang
Re: Online Parts Sites

What kinda parts
Old 06-09-2009
Registered!!

zeusx99 is an unknown quantity at this point

Intakes for right now, and eventually other components to upgrade in the engine/exhaust systems.
Old 06-09-2009
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang

Wherever really, depends on the price you wanna pay. Most sites are legit from what I've experienced. Figure out what intake you want and find one at a site that has a price that you consider good and we'll let you know if its any good.
Old 06-18-2009
Registered!!

TorontoHondaGur is an unknown quantity at this point

It depends on how comfortable you are with buying the parts online - if you're concerned about quality, being able to return the parts if there is a problem, etc. when you want something legit...

If you don't really care, then just look the part up online. You can also check places like Craigslist - people sell their auto parts sometimes.

I've got a couple of places people can search for parts online in regards to honda - here is the link: http://hondapedia.ca/parts/honda-par...d-deal-online/