Best price for Honda AT Fluid - Honda Civic Forum

Fuel, Oil, Cleaners & Other Maintenance Extending the life of your Civic requires the proper fuel, oil, and cleaners, along with other regularly scheduled maintenance.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-09-2006   #1
Registered!!

boosting is an unknown quantity at this point
Best price for Honda AT Fluid

I've decided to replace the AT fluid myself but am trying to find a site with cheaper than the dealership prices for the Honda AT Fluid.

Also for those of you who switched to Redline, how much did you drain while switching to Redline? I heard its not good to mix the syn ATF with the normal ATF. And it would be more expensive to do the fill and drain for the 4x to get all the non-syn out.
boosting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006   #2
Registered!!

boosting is an unknown quantity at this point
Does anybody know where to get the Honda stuff without using the dealer?
boosting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006   #3
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

7gencivicboi is an unknown quantity at this point
well I bought mine on ebay, genuie honda atf a whole case for like 50 shipped, almost like 3 something each.
7gencivicboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006   #4
My SL65 rim, because a rim is all I can afford

Jrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to all
or you can go to the online dealer
Jrfish007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2006   #5
Registered!!

reddawnman is a name known to allreddawnman is a name known to allreddawnman is a name known to allreddawnman is a name known to allreddawnman is a name known to allreddawnman is a name known to allreddawnman is a name known to allreddawnman is a name known to all
Redline MTL....

I have a stick and use Redline MTL, works like a champ... of course I drained the whole thing. I don't know about Automatics though. It'd be expensive as hell to run 9 quarts through a tranny flushing machine, so you probably would wanna take the drain pan off and let the thing drip overnight, then fill with RL... i have no exp with this though so I'm just talking out of you-know-where...

Good luck.
reddawnman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2006   #6
Registered!!

captain_solo_77 is an unknown quantity at this point
What a coincidence, I was just going post reguarding where to buy honda ATF.I guess the dealer is the only choice.What are the dealers charging per quart anyhow?
captain_solo_77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006   #7
Premium Member

Jymineekrickett is an unknown quantity at this point
the dealer near me sells them for $7+, whole case was almost a bill.
Jymineekrickett is offline   Reply With Quote