Auto X/Road Racing Auto X and Road Course Forum

Just got back from first Auto-X!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2004
Retired suspension supermod.
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
robbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to behold
we have brought it up in the past, but because there are so few of us, D didn't want to bother. That is why we have this track/street forum now. I don't think there will be that many of us in the Autox forum to justify it being there. If you guys want me to start compiling a list of who would like a sub forum, please let me know.

I would assume
robbclark1
zzyzx
boilermaker1
fattymcj
Hawk
lberry
jiggerachi

Again, i don't know if that will be enough but if we can get some people involved and I can get enough support from you guys, I will bring it up with D.
Old 03-24-2004
Zoom zoom

jiggerachi will become famous soon enough
I dont know the names, or how hardcore they are about autoX, but theres got to be more, I see people post about it all the time in teh suspension/wheel forums. Plus there would be alot more interest if people would see the forum & check it out. Or if people wanted to hook their car up to be fast & have great handling, but wasnt necessarily interested in autoXing, then what better than to consult the autoX gods over in the...dun dun dun...AutoX Forum, since tehy are the ones testing out all the new ****. Plus we can post all our stats/timesheets & stuff like that without cluttering up the normal track/street forum.

I think it would be a damn good idea.

Edit: just from the other autoX thread I see:
WhiteCastle(dosent autoX, but fixing his car up for circuit racing)
Renamazazo
CrazyCakes
Pharoh

Hell, heres a whole mess of them...
linky

Most of these guys arent necessarily hardcore...yet, but still into it.
I'll post more if I see em, we're everywhere I tell ya!!

Last edited by jiggerachi; 03-24-2004 at 10:05 AM.
Old 03-24-2004
Addicted to the Twisties!

FattyMcJ will become famous soon enoughFattyMcJ will become famous soon enough
Hell... I can almost guarantee if we had a separate forum all together, that we'd fill it up. There'd be a picture thread. I'd start a track layout thread. There'd be a who's who thread. A video thread. And the list goes on...lol. But I suppose it's not really necessary, we can just post that stuff in here, but it would make it easier to find in the AutoX forum.