Introduce Yourself! New member to the site? Stop in here and introduce yourself and make some friends. Strangers = danger!!

New Member Intro

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2024
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hondggm is an unknown quantity at this point
New Member Intro

Hello all,

I am new to forum today. My car details should show up in my sig. I have had to car since 2018 or 2019 I believe. Kids and life in general have made the last 12 years of my life a blur...

My car is pretty rough cosmetcially but I have tried to take of it mechanically as needed. I bought it with very minimal rust, however now I am starting to get some around the wheel wells which i need to look into before it gets out of hand.

I created this account as I need to get help/find info on some transmission synchro issues I believe I am having. So I'll start poking around in the appropriate sections and see what I can find before I just start posting questions.

I am somewhat inclinded mechanically and used to work on all my vehicles as much as I could. Now I try to balance being wise with my time for family reasons vs tackling every vehicle issue that arises. Though I still enjoy the satisfaction of completing a repair myself if time allows.

Glad to be hear and I hope I can eventually contribute something beneficial.
Old 03-05-2024
"Marge, anyone could miss Canada! All tucked away down there."

Received 1,129 Likes on 943 Posts
Colin42 is a name known to allColin42 is a name known to allColin42 is a name known to allColin42 is a name known to allColin42 is a name known to allColin42 is a name known to allColin42 is a name known to all
Re: New Member Intro

Welcome!
Old 03-06-2024
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,149 Likes on 803 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

Old 03-23-2024
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JimmyMendez is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello to all.