Introduce Yourself! New member to the site? Stop in here and introduce yourself and make some friends. Strangers = danger!!

nao from the sunshine coast

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2012
nao
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nao is an unknown quantity at this point
nao from the sunshine coast

i have a 1984 4 door honda civic, bought it at 140,ooo she has 150,ooo now,
sweet little car, a grandma car, interior well kept. She had kinda grindy gears,hondamatic, changed her trani and oil, took off her cracked tires. Guess she'd been sitting for a few years.Drives like a dream.
She has a choke and standard steering, and a hondamatic - so kinda standard - not quite automatic. a wonderful auto for my son and girl friend to get there drivers licence with.
So my spawn (i'm a little pissed)was coming home from work yesterday, drove my baby(honda) into the back of a truck yesterday. hood, grill, one lite,. she starts no problem. So what year front end and quarter panels could i fit.
i do not want her to go to the wreckers, makes me cry, she starts ,brakes all fixed, new battery, very good engine.
i'd like to fix the body but kinda hard to find. she's done long distance drives, gone up mountains, still starts no problem but- too smucked to drive
Old 09-08-2012
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future
Re: nao from the sunshine coast

Welcome nao. Where in the sUnshine coast are you at?
Old 09-09-2012
nao
Registered!!

I'm in Sechelt. Thanx for the welcome. Just put a tarp over the car, its just too sad to look at her. she hit a tall truck so really it's just cosmetics, she starts i could drive her, she moves fine. But the hood is now an inverted V. but does'nt seem to be alot 84 body parts around.
Old 09-09-2012
nao
Registered!!

Sorry not paying attention, you are in SoCal , i'm on sunshine coast BC Canada - not australia, thou i was a child $10 pommie , unfortunatley my parents chose -30F weather to brilliant fishing and beachs. Thanx again for the welcome.