Introduce Yourself! New member to the site? Stop in here and introduce yourself and make some friends. Strangers = danger!!

Figure I say hi here first. Daily car civic, Weekend car Supra

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Datsrboi is an unknown quantity at this point
Figure I say hi here first. Daily car civic, Weekend car Supra

Figure this is where I am suppose to go to say hi first. Couldnt figure out which forum to join but seeing this forum has more post in the areas I need that I went ahead and joined here. I am Dat. People know me more as Datsrboi around fort worth Texas and many other states.

My old car was a 2000 Toyota solara Supercharge 5spd. I believe I hold the record in Texas for the fastest solara street driven period. Its no 10 second car but for being a solara, its fast, fun, and luxury. I got bored of the car and sold it.

I now drive a 2001 civic LX 5spd. I admit its one slow car but loving the gas mileage. My other car I have is a Toyota supra. No its not an MKIV but if you know allot about supra then not need say more the power of a MKIII. Its currently being worked on and still waiting for parts. Everything is done at home and I do not pay any shop to do my work. I'm looking around 6-700whp when I am done with it. For the civic it will remain stock..

I hope to learn and meet people from this forum. I currently have some problems I need to fix on the civics like engine mounts and all but hope to learn what people have to say and do on here. Hope this isn't a forum full of smart *** but rather a forum full of knowledge. This is my first Honda, so hope to see people show me the goodness of the Honda community and not the ugly side I hear allot of.
Old 12-29-2007
Registered!!

J Casanova will become famous soon enoughJ Casanova will become famous soon enough
Re: Figure I say hi here first. Daily car civic, Weekend car Supra

welcome to the forum! im sure you will learn alot here! ill teach you your first lesson: dont say you have a 6-700 wheel horse power supra without showing something to prove it and yes i see your sig picture but mkIII's are a dime a dozen we all know that (and yes civic's are a nickel a dozen)
Old 12-30-2007
Registered!!

Datsrboi is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you.

Well the motor is not in my hands yet. Having some trouble with the MINES edition ECU coming in as I was thought to be. The motor is a 1JZGTE that I will be putting in. Only made in japan and never in the US. I didnt say I have 6-700whp , thats what I am hoping to it with all the supporting mods sitting here already (Guys in my area are pulling that on stock block all day no problem so cant let them have all the fun now).. Just having issues with a few glitches here and there.

Heres a video of the supra meet here in DFW recently. You dont see this often . Near the end you see an 8second supra pulling away from the camera car, which is a 6-700whp one. You see a few MKIII in there too eating away at the fun too.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=q7GD4iRWvl8

http://youtube.com/watch?v=YMUQ00d6Ufc

My old motor I didnt like. Parted it out and sold it. Gotta pay to play

Last edited by Datsrboi; 12-30-2007 at 03:59 PM.
Old 12-30-2007
Registered!!

J Casanova will become famous soon enoughJ Casanova will become famous soon enough

sorry i just didnt understand the wording! lol! good luck with your projects! the supra should be a beast!