Introduce Yourself! New member to the site? Stop in here and introduce yourself and make some friends. Strangers = danger!!

New Here...

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tallok is an unknown quantity at this point
New Here...

Hey everybody. I've been reading this site for a while but I just joined today because I had something to say. I bought an '05 Civic VP Coupe in September and it's been a nice little car. I got it for it's mileage and I was surprised at how good it drives. I'm going to be trying my hand at autocrossing next season. I'm planning on suspension mods being my first real mods. I do want to run stock once just to see how it is and then start from that.

I have three mods: RSX 5-Speed Aluminum shift **** (cooler than stock), ProSport Tach (my only rice) and Bridgestone Blizzak WS-50 snow tires (summer wheels and rubber coming in the spring).

Here are some pics of my Em2. Looking pretty plain now...

The day I got it:

New snow tires:

My favorite pic of my car:
Old 12-26-2007
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang
Re: New Here...

Welcome.

You need better pics of your car if thats the best you've taken so far.
Old 12-26-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tallok is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: New Here...

I'll take better pics when I get something better to take pics of. I'm looking forward to when I have my new wheels and I can wash it. It's pretty darn cold here in Chicago and I don't like to wash cars when it's as cold as it is.

Also, the first two and the last one were taken with a Sony Ericsson W810i camera phone. It's only 2MP so I don't expect much from quality. The other two were taken with my Cannon Powershot but I suck at night pics.