Introduce Yourself! New member to the site? Stop in here and introduce yourself and make some friends. Strangers = danger!!

Newbie and already showing it

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Manick is an unknown quantity at this point
Newbie and already showing it

Doh, wrong forum section!.. How do I delete a post?.. Anyway.

Hi there, fellow civic owners! I've been taking a look at this site from time to time but had some trouble registering awhile back for some reason. From what I have observed this is probably the best place for me to be for doing research and getting advice on my car. I own a Electron Blue 2001 Honda Civic EX Coupe Em2, which I have recently taken digital pictures of. I've had it for 4 years now with no mechanical problems, with the exception of a worn out battery which I had to replace just 2 months ago. I am not expert with auto-mechanics, nor do I have lots of money to spend on mods or fixing, and that is why I own a civic. It is spoiling me too much! I do however want to make room for more useful knowledge of my car and hopefully I can achieve that here.

What I have done with the car in my younger days began off on the wrong foot possibly. I may have went a little overboard with a wing and a bodykit, and focused too much on appearance. But now I am trying my hardest to make my car look its best with a light performance setup. I am staying away from the complicated stuff in fear that I may have trouble selling it in the future, so I am sticking to mainly handling mods. Now I use my car more practically but want to one day bring it to the track at its full potential. I am going for mainly a JDM hybrid look, and I say hybrid because I am finding it difficult to find genuine JDM parts for my car that I want, since the coupe is american.

I suppose I have to obtain 15 posts first if I can share pictures of my car, correct? I have a cardomain page which has alot of digital pictures there and mods done to my car.
Old 11-08-2005
Tejas PimP
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Danger Mouse is just really niceDanger Mouse is just really niceDanger Mouse is just really niceDanger Mouse is just really niceDanger Mouse is just really nice
you can always goto PhotoBucket and link from there... Though there may be a post limit on links (maybe that was where you where already saying).

Anyways welcome the site.
Old 11-08-2005
Registered!!

Manick is an unknown quantity at this point
So far cardomain has been doing me alot of good. The only problems they seem to have now is updating their data, which causes alot of problems with uploading images. It will sometimes keep uploading the same image that you first tried to upload recently over and over.
Old 11-10-2005
Registered!!

flipmoderacer02 will become famous soon enoughflipmoderacer02 will become famous soon enough
welcome to the site