Introduce Yourself! New member to the site? Stop in here and introduce yourself and make some friends. Strangers = danger!!

New to here....

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
trev98 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile New to here....

Hey guys Im new to these forums I just recently got my first car which is a 2004 Civic SE coupe. I was thinking about my first mods I am thinking a Exuast and a Cold air intake. Where is a good place to get my parts in Canada? Whats the best exuast for this car? She is completly stock right now.

Trev
Old 08-17-2005
PWIT
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

CenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond repute
hey welcome to the boards. your gunna get addicted im warning you now. also, im sure someone else will say it. but you should search before you post. but anyway here is a link to reviews from members here on all the different exhaust systems. http://www.7thgencivic.com/parts_rev...wcat.php/cat/8 its right up top it says parts/reviews.
Old 08-17-2005
Registered!!

Kyle23 should not be trustedKyle23 should not be trusted
Welcome. Just like he said^ ur gonna post alot here cuz the group is tight and there is alot of knowledge on this site weather it's from car audio to turbo and engine swaps.

A little info that ur gonna need to know: our motor is refered to as a D17 so when ppl say that their D17 is only good 4 mpg and will never be fast w/o a turbo they r talking about their engine.

U will only gain about 2-3hp if anything from ur typical bolt-ons (intake,header,exhaust(ie. the big 3)) Our engine is comes tuned such that it doesnt respond to performace upgrades worth a ****. If u want power ur going to want to get a turbo and or an engine swap (typically a K20A2 which is the RSX-S engine with 200hp which would cost at least 5-6k for the engine and the install all said and done. Please done waste ur $ on ur car unless u r either getting the turbo/K20a2. (Oh we can also swap the K20 which is the current Civic Si engine 160hp and the.We can also do the K24 as well...)

And the last word of advise is use that search button everytime b4 u post. This site has been up long enough that what u wanna talk about could have very easily been covered alread. the search button is on the very top of the page...

Have fun looking and learing on this site and the best of luck to u and ur car
Old 08-17-2005
Tejas PimP

Danger Mouse is just really niceDanger Mouse is just really niceDanger Mouse is just really niceDanger Mouse is just really niceDanger Mouse is just really nice
Congratz on the car.. and welcome to the site
Old 08-17-2005
Registered!!

trev98 is an unknown quantity at this point
Yea I am very familiar with forums Im really into snowmobile ones its been a couple years now but starting to get out of that now since I got a car. Im just planning on getting a exuast for her now to give her a good sound then pretty much all visual stuff rims, lights, sticker kit, etc.. I would say few years down the road Ill either get a Turbo or get a bigger engine. My brother works at a place they get wrecked cars so I can get a better deal on a engine probly plus Im guessing you can get alot more hp with a bigger engine. Thanks for the comments.

Trev
Old 08-17-2005
master of the culinary martial arts

masarak is a glorious beacon of lightmasarak is a glorious beacon of lightmasarak is a glorious beacon of lightmasarak is a glorious beacon of lightmasarak is a glorious beacon of lightmasarak is a glorious beacon of light
Howdy.
Old 08-17-2005
Born in the Island, Raised in the NYC.......Dominicano....Y Que??

kDiAbLo_718 is a jewel in the roughkDiAbLo_718 is a jewel in the roughkDiAbLo_718 is a jewel in the roughkDiAbLo_718 is a jewel in the rough
Hiya!!! Bienvenidos todos al Forum de Civics
Old 08-17-2005
Historic Member

CdnSilverStreak is a glorious beacon of lightCdnSilverStreak is a glorious beacon of lightCdnSilverStreak is a glorious beacon of lightCdnSilverStreak is a glorious beacon of lightCdnSilverStreak is a glorious beacon of lightCdnSilverStreak is a glorious beacon of light
Welcome.
Old 08-17-2005
Registered!!

thw_goalie is an unknown quantity at this point
Welcome!
Old 08-18-2005
Holler!!!™

Powershift is a name known to allPowershift is a name known to allPowershift is a name known to allPowershift is a name known to allPowershift is a name known to allPowershift is a name known to allPowershift is a name known to allPowershift is a name known to all
Welcome