Introduce Yourself! New member to the site? Stop in here and introduce yourself and make some friends. Strangers = danger!!

Newbie... Wheres the entrance for the gauntlet?

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2005
For the love of House Music... Defected.com

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough
Newbie... Wheres the entrance for the gauntlet?

Whats up everyone... My name is Jack and i'm up here in the mile high city, Denver. I just purchased an 05 Civic coupe and look forward to gathering all sorts of ideas and info from all you out there... and showing u a little of my style too. Later...
Old 08-18-2005
Holler!!!™
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Powershift is a name known to allPowershift is a name known to allPowershift is a name known to allPowershift is a name known to allPowershift is a name known to allPowershift is a name known to allPowershift is a name known to allPowershift is a name known to all
Welcome!
Old 08-18-2005
Tejas PimP
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Danger Mouse is just really niceDanger Mouse is just really niceDanger Mouse is just really niceDanger Mouse is just really niceDanger Mouse is just really nice
Sup man, Welcome... Should have waited a couple months and bought an 8th Gen.. hehe.. No really, congratz on the purchase and welcome to the site!
Old 08-18-2005
Born in the Island, Raised in the NYC.......Dominicano....Y Que??

kDiAbLo_718 is a jewel in the roughkDiAbLo_718 is a jewel in the roughkDiAbLo_718 is a jewel in the roughkDiAbLo_718 is a jewel in the rough
Welcome man, hows Denver? Never been there, that mite b an interestin road trip...
Old 08-18-2005
Eddie is so hot. *sigh* I want him......BAD

dawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant future
welcome!
Old 08-18-2005
Registered!!

thw_goalie is an unknown quantity at this point
Welcome to the site!
Old 08-18-2005
Registered!!

livinlowkey is an unknown quantity at this point
Hello all Im Rick down here in ga. just became a member of the site and tryin to get my car show ready. Im also lookin for anyone interested in meeting up on their way to Nopi. If your interested just message me.
Old 08-18-2005
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute
welcome 2 the site guys!

Quick Reply: Newbie... Wheres the entrance for the gauntlet?