Introduce Yourself! New member to the site? Stop in here and introduce yourself and make some friends. Strangers = danger!!

Montrealer

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2004
Boredom causes changes ;)
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Karumba has a spectacular aura aboutKarumba has a spectacular aura aboutKarumba has a spectacular aura about
Montrealer

Hello everyone ..

Recently I came upon this site - while browsing through cardomain.com. I love the information that I've already seen and can't wait to digest a lot more

I bought my 01 LX Sedan from the bodyshop that I sold my 93 Corolla to .. yes it wasn't in MINT condition, but well - it was cheaper this way and I'm happy with the upgrade from my abused Corolla (383k km)

Now I'm looking to make the sedan a little bit more pleasant to look at - though slowly at best as funding is slightly a problem
Old 04-19-2004
Formerly known as Veritas

Kable has a spectacular aura aboutKable has a spectacular aura about
welcome to the site
Old 04-19-2004
Retired Super Mod and STILL Pimpin' Yo Mama

Blk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to behold
Welcome, visit our regional section for our Canadian brethren.. They should help you with any questions you may have on locating parts and such..

Happy modding!
Old 04-19-2004
Bobaganoosh!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
Welcome to the site. Just as Blk4blk2K1 said...You can find us Canadians in the Canada East and West sections. You will of course find people closer to Montreal in Canada East.

btw: I lived in Montreal for 11 years (Kirkland)
Old 04-19-2004
Registered!!

Gecko is a jewel in the roughGecko is a jewel in the roughGecko is a jewel in the rough
welcome to the site and enjoy!
Old 04-19-2004
< My future wife.

armieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to behold
All this "introduce yourself" forum whoring is getting out of hand.
Old 04-19-2004

Karumba has a spectacular aura aboutKarumba has a spectacular aura aboutKarumba has a spectacular aura about
Thanks for all the greets .. even if some of you don't like them posting them :P

Like I initially said, there is a lot to digest, so I'll eventually find this Canada East brethren

I'm in Kirkland actually (still living with my folks - cheaper than way )
Old 04-19-2004
Jam out with your clam out.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
abmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questioned
hi
Old 04-19-2004
Bobaganoosh!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
Originally posted by Janlop
Thanks for all the greets .. even if some of you don't like them posting them :P

Like I initially said, there is a lot to digest, so I'll eventually find this Canada East brethren

I'm in Kirkland actually (still living with my folks - cheaper than way )
d00d - what part? I was in Timberlea....like when it first was developed..haha. Now it's a big subdivision with a big *** mall and theatre. I go back alot to visit

Heres a link to Canada East
Old 04-19-2004
Registered!!

ponyman is on a distinguished road
hello, welcome
Old 04-19-2004

Originally posted by Pharoh
d00d - what part? I was in Timberlea....like when it first was developed..haha. Now it's a big subdivision with a big *** mall and theatre. I go back alot to visit

Heres a link to Canada East
Timberlea Trails .. also known as drag strip until the cops started chomping down on Anse L'Orme too much for it and it developed more and more .. Used to drive around there a bunch with deliveries, but I'm living a ways from that and changed pizza joints. I'm north of the 40 in Lacey Green area (behind IGA (Videotron/Blockbuster/northern (bigger) Tim Hortons)).

And I did happen my way into the forum thanks for the directions anyways

As well, hello to everyone else that greeted me Glad people are very friendly around here.
Old 04-19-2004
Bobaganoosh!

Originally posted by Janlop
Timberlea Trails .. also known as drag strip until the cops started chomping down on Anse L'Orme too much for it and it developed more and more .. Used to drive around there a bunch with deliveries, but I'm living a ways from that and changed pizza joints. I'm north of the 40 in Lacey Green area (behind IGA (Videotron/Blockbuster/northern (bigger) Tim Hortons)).
D00d...makin me somewhat homesick...haha.

I went to high school at St.Thomas (Pointe Claire) (english side) and even farther back in the day to St.Paul's (Beaconsfield) for elementary.

Girls in Montreal rock at least they did...not sure about now...haha.