Canada East Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick, PEI, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland

FULL THROTTLE pt. 2 - Montreal, Que - July 20 02

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nymbus2k is an unknown quantity at this point
FULL THROTTLE pt. 2 - Montreal, Que - July 20 02

i was in montreal this past weekend .. and all i can say is ... 'IT WAS CRRRAZY' !!... first off ... i went with PASMAG and 3 models ... the drive was about 5 hours from tdot with a couple stop-overs .... we arrived in montreal at around 11 saturday nite .. we checked in at ruby foo's (i highly recommend this place .. only $130/nite .. two beds) ... and bought two 2-4s .. four 40 size (1.18L) boomerang coolers .. two bottles of vodka .. a bottle of bakardi .. and a whole bunch of juice and pop at a local convienence store ... crrazy .. kekekeke .. and this was just for 8 people ... [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG] ... after freshening up .. we were 'done' after about 1/2 the ish we bought ... so being drunk as we were .. we decided to hit jet niteclub ... it was crrazy rammed ... barely did any wandering to check out the joob-ettes (kekeke .. alittle french humour there) .. so we decided to stay in the VIP area .... to keep it simple .. i'll just say that it was open bar for us 8 people .... crrazy ... trust .... kekekekeke ..... the nite wasn't over yet .. but like i said .. i'll keep this simple and short for you readers .... the next day, we had spicy pork chops with rice and the works ... some good stuff ... *yummy* ... after, we took the 3 models shopping along the st.catherine's strip (oh i'd love to be a model for PASMAG .. lol ... all expenses are paid for ... *pink* ... hint-hint .... would you like to model for us since you have some experience modelling for you own car ?.. kekekeke ... j/p) ..... girls .!.. pffft .. you spend a whole lot on yourselves ... how do you do it !!?. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG] .... so after all the shopping .. we went to a bar at around 3pm .. had a few shots and drinks .. then went off to the car show ... once again .. to keep it short .. i'll just leave you with this .... FULL THROTTLE is also known as ... well ... the '****-show' .... i'll post some pix up as soon as i get em from a co-worker that was with us ... crrazy ....... the fun had to end sometime .. i got back in tdot monday nite and had some good denny's ........ ... .. . =)

NOTE: SCP III - montreal, que - october 2002 ... i'll keep you posted ..

EDIT: i saw about 4 2k1's .. nothing special ..
Old 07-23-2002
Registered!!

Bluelle is an unknown quantity at this point
damn i wanted to go......i was suppose to go with anna-rita and joe from racemode......but i had no cash........oh well next montreal show im there for sure!!!!
Old 07-23-2002
Registered!!

FlippedOut is an unknown quantity at this point
so full throttle, is somewhat of the equivalent of "x-factor" bomba show???

hehe...
next time[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG] keep me posted and post those pics[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG] hehe
Old 07-23-2002
Registered!!

supYO is an unknown quantity at this point
pics pics pics

niceeeeee
hahaha
Old 07-24-2002
Registered!!

XxJDMCivicxX is an unknown quantity at this point
did you see the blue civic with the 2002 altima rear end, the civic had blue tint on all windows... the ride belonged to a good friend of mine tell me what you think
Old 07-24-2002
Registered!!

nymbus2k is an unknown quantity at this point
[hr]Originally posted by: XxJDMCivicxX
did you see the blue civic with the 2002 altima rear end, the civic had blue tint on all windows... the ride belonged to a good friend of mine tell me what you think[hr]
yea .. i saw yer friend's ride .. i was one of the judges ... for best of show it was either his car or steve's white civic with altezza rear (front cover of Performance Auto & Sound's july issue) ... we gave it to yer friend because he had turbo ... the toughest award to give out was best JDM .. we decided to give it to my cousin, whom was not even in the show, as an excuse because we couldn't find any jdms ... but in my opinion there was a north american 240sx turned silvia (s14) ... it looked aite ...

PS. pix will be uploaded sometime this week ... very busy .
Old 07-24-2002
BAD MON

Booohahaha is an unknown quantity at this point
hahaha nymbus i knew u were up to no good hahahaha
pICS PICS PICS!!!