Lighting Use this for all your lighting questions

Projector Problems!

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2005
4 cyllinders are good but 5 is better!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GreatWhite02 is an unknown quantity at this point
Projector Problems!

Anyone else have problems with their projectors having oversized sockets where the bulbs are supposed to lock into? i took them back to the shop i bought em at and the guy there said that the bulbs are supposed to rotate inside the socket and be loose like they were! I was like, nah dont think so! On top of that one of the screws to aim the damn things was stripped so now i cant aim them! Not to mention all of the light when they were semi working was projected in a 2 ft radius on the street which made everything in front of me dark and hard to see! Which is when i went to aim them and noticed a stripped screw! These things dont even put out enough light to drive safely on the road! I was gonna get HIDs but it will just be a much brighter light all projected into a 2 ft radius of space! I was very dissappointed with these projectors! The guy at the shop also sells tyc's! Mine werent tycs but were very similar and he said even those are the same way with loose bulb sockets etc. Anywayz im going back to oem and getting H4 HIDs!