Lighting Use this for all your lighting questions

04-05 JDM Civic Front Turn Signal Bulbs??

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2005
Every predator is someone elses prey!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
04RedCiVP is an unknown quantity at this point
04-05 JDM Civic Front Turn Signal Bulbs??

Okay,

I've been struggling for a while now trying to figure out what is the deal with my JDM headlights I have installed in my 04 Coupe. I bought the headlights from someone on ebay. They are Genuine Honda Headlights from Asia. During installation, when attempting to screw in the bulbs to the headlight I noticed it wasnt fitting. The bulb appears to be too big. So I checked out the back of the headlights and it says, 1157... Thats what bulb I had in there!! Its the same as OEM so why doesnt it fit in my new headlights? Are there different size 1157 bulbs? I'd take a picture but I got pissed and just finished the installation without connecting the front blinkers..this weekend I was going to connect everything if I could figure out the problem...any ideas? suggestions?
Old 02-18-2005
I need TP for my bunghole

PunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud of
find the memeber from thailand that is on this site. He might be able to help
Old 02-18-2005
I need TP for my bunghole

PunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud of
this member is from turkey/japan

hakangunduz - http://www.7thgencivic.com/forums/member.php?u=25026
Old 02-18-2005
I log in from time to time
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
just keep buying different sized bulbs and stick em in lol.

ok maybe that's not such a good idea.
Old 02-18-2005
Every predator is someone elses prey!

04RedCiVP is an unknown quantity at this point
I IM'd hakangunduz...in the mean time I think I may have found an answer: H1157 bulbs. They fit 1157 but are skinnier and should fit into the housing. The problem I was having was that the end round part of the bulb wasnt getting through the housing...however with the H1157 the bulb is pretty straight and should fit nicely...I ordered a set and they should be arriving within 3-5 bus. days...we'll see how they work...anyone else know?