Lighting Use this for all your lighting questions

i got neons today

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2004
Go Team Venture!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
againifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of light
i got neons today

well.. "neon" that is.. just one.. 9" white..
its for under the hood.. not that i need to be doing a lot of work under my hood in the dark.. but for some reason it bothers me that i dont have a light there..

i think im going to need another one cuz i know im gunna end up showing people so for a few dollars i might as well have a two.... heres the question(s)..

it has a resistor on the wire... i plan to change the wire anyway cuz the one it came with is retarded looking.. (1) will going to a thicker wire mess anything up.. (2) it is ok to use one resistor and fuse for two lights or do i need to run two of everything.. (3) should i use rubber washers to cut down on vibration or is that not a problem since i dont go off roading and dont slam the hood.. (4) i also want to put one in the trunk... can i just use the prexisting wire for the trunk lights or should i run new ones...

yes i carry a flashlight.. but i still want the lights under my hood and in my trunk..