Lighting Use this for all your lighting questions

7443 LED Blue Color

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2004
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hondacivic218 is an unknown quantity at this point
7443 LED Blue Color

i am looking for 7443 LED Blue Color for my 03 Civic i live in canada Ontario either Blue or White in color.. thanks
Old 03-22-2004
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
http://autolumination.com/7443_7440.htm
Old 03-23-2004
Registered!!

pbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant future
i used to have a set someplace. they were friggin AWESOME!! but i kept getting pulled over by cops and got a ticket, so i decided it wasnt worth it.

ill look around tonight to see if i can find them. maybe ill sell them to you for 1/2 price. if i dont have them, go on www.clearlights.com ...they have them. thats where i bought mine. get the ones w/ 4 LEDs, you wont regret it.

dont get them on ebay, those suck for the most part.

-edit: scratch that. i had 194 bulbs...not signal bulbs. you sure its legal to have blue blinkers? even in canada? id check that with the law first.
Old 03-23-2004
Yes, it's an Acura EL

TeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to all
Blue blinkers will definitely be illegal in Ontario.
Old 03-24-2004
Banned

ImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trusted
Originally posted by PbFoot
i used to have a set someplace. they were friggin AWESOME!! but i kept getting pulled over by cops and got a ticket, so i decided it wasnt worth it.

are they really bright? like is it noticable? What makes em awesome? lol
Old 03-24-2004
Yes, it's an Acura EL

TeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to all
The fact that he got all that attention from the law, LOL. Strip searches are awesome!!!
Old 03-24-2004
< My future wife.

armieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to behold

Pure hotness. This was the day I installed em. The ride with the blue 7443s that you see on the right side, you can see pulled over in the top right corner. Notice the horseshoe rear light.
Old 03-24-2004
Registered!!

tdub4life is an unknown quantity at this point
That would be bad ***. Too bad it's illegal =\
Old 03-24-2004
Jam out with your clam out.
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
abmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questioned
i have them for both the parking lights and turn signals and never had a problem with the cops around here at all. i just didnt like how they blinked so fast, so i took them out. if you want, i can sell you mine. send me a PM and we can talk about it.

here is what mine look like. i got more pics in my members rides too if you wanna see them. btw, i got blue LEDS for the license plate bulbs if you are interested in those too.

Old 03-24-2004
Registered!!

pbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant future
Originally posted by ImPulse
are they really bright? like is it noticable? What makes em awesome? lol
what made them awesome is that i like blue...and they were really blue. i thought they looked good.

these were the lights. obviously i dont have them on anymore.
Old 03-28-2004
Cocky guys kick ass!

Cocky has a spectacular aura aboutCocky has a spectacular aura aboutCocky has a spectacular aura about
yup, you'll get a ticket for em.. trust me. lol.
Old 04-13-2004
Registered!!

jackscivic will become famous soon enough
yup i got a ticket and my car search when i got pulled over for red blinkers... lol... ooops... got a maryland state inspection.. good thing ive got a friend in the business who is certified and did it fro me for free... tee hee... its 65 normally or soemthing....

oh and if you want to put color in but still keep youtr regular lightbulbs then ive got an idea for you. they are hedlight tints. there really small and you can put them in your parking lights, turn signals or headlights. even your reverse lights and they will tint the lamp that color. they do come in most colors too... so basically put them in and switch them... cop pulls you flick the switch and turn them off and be like " i dont nkow what you mean officer?!" muahahaha...

Last edited by jackscivic; 04-13-2004 at 10:45 AM.
Old 04-14-2004
Registered!!

R3DL1N3 is a name known to allR3DL1N3 is a name known to allR3DL1N3 is a name known to allR3DL1N3 is a name known to allR3DL1N3 is a name known to allR3DL1N3 is a name known to allR3DL1N3 is a name known to all
i had some for a long time and never got a ticket for some reason. i remember riding past cops with them and just cringing.