Suspension Performance Modifications Post Suspension related modification information and/or questions here

D2 End Links!

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
icetrap is an unknown quantity at this point
D2 End Links!

I have a rear 22mm JDM Integra DC5 Antiroll bar. I'm worried that the end links will break one day.

I found that that D2 Racing do have the after market endlinks. Anyone using them?

Pictures from my friend's car

Old 12-12-2007
Registered!!

Da1lyDr1ver has a spectacular aura aboutDa1lyDr1ver has a spectacular aura about
Re: D2 End Links!

i dont really think you have to worry about the endlinks breaking with the RSX-R rear swaybar. i have the same bar with OEM endlinks and i do quite a few road races with it in the summertime. no problems to date.

i think a lot of people are afraid of the endlinks breaking because Progress had a problem with their rear swaybar that caused our OEM endlinks to snap eventually. i dont think the same goes for the rsx bar.
Old 12-12-2007
Registered!!

icetrap is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Da1lyDr1ver
i dont really think you have to worry about the endlinks breaking with the RSX-R rear swaybar. i have the same bar with OEM endlinks and i do quite a few road races with it in the summertime. no problems to date.

i think a lot of people are afraid of the endlinks breaking because Progress had a problem with their rear swaybar that caused our OEM endlinks to snap eventually. i dont think the same goes for the rsx bar.
Thanks dude. Cause I'm using the 22mm not the rex bar which is 19mm. By the way, next time you jack up your car, help me check your end links, or even better take some pictures. I will be tempted to try the end links from D2 if it helps.

Then again, I know some guys who used the JDM end links and the end links broke off.

BTW, what do you use for the bushing dude?
Old 01-08-2008
TURTLEonK

Nameless is a jewel in the roughNameless is a jewel in the roughNameless is a jewel in the roughNameless is a jewel in the rough

Those endlinks in that picture look the same as OEM ones? Unless its just a bit thicker?
Old 01-08-2008
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

get the dezod endlinks they look much better
Old 01-08-2008
Registered!!

filipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of light

you can always try grey's endlinks from this forum...here's the link... bought mine from him not to long ago but i'm just waiting on my jdm (22mm) sway bar, same as yours...hope it helps
Old 01-08-2008
Registered!!

cleanmagcivic should not be trustedcleanmagcivic should not be trustedcleanmagcivic should not be trustedcleanmagcivic should not be trustedcleanmagcivic should not be trustedcleanmagcivic should not be trustedcleanmagcivic should not be trusted

^^^you can do the greys endlinks or you can search there was a guy on here that made his own and then gave the part #'s for all the parts. i would go that route.
Old 01-08-2008
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

those pics in the first post are just stock endlinks lol!
Old 01-08-2008
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
bomerman19 has a reputation beyond reputebomerman19 has a reputation beyond reputebomerman19 has a reputation beyond reputebomerman19 has a reputation beyond reputebomerman19 has a reputation beyond reputebomerman19 has a reputation beyond reputebomerman19 has a reputation beyond reputebomerman19 has a reputation beyond reputebomerman19 has a reputation beyond reputebomerman19 has a reputation beyond reputebomerman19 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm running the Progress rear sway bar which is 22mm and I run stock end links. My 27mm bar that I sometimes run upfront has stock endlinks to. I have never broken a stock endlink before and I track and auto-x cross my car hard most of the time when I am Auto-xing I am usually on 2 to 3 wheels at all times on rare occasions 4 lol! the stock endlinks are more than strong enough to handle all of your needs.

In all honesty you don't need aftermarket endlinks save your money
Old 01-09-2008
ASE Certified Master Tech (A1-A8)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
skipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to all

im using stock links since 03 with my progress bar. no problems..
Old 01-09-2008
TURTLEonK

Nameless is a jewel in the roughNameless is a jewel in the roughNameless is a jewel in the roughNameless is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by gearbox
those pics in the first post are just stock endlinks lol!
Thats what I said! LOL!