Legal Questions and the Law Post your questions about the law, or speeding tickets or any legal issues here.
Disclaimer: Civicforums.com and it's moderators are not lawyers or police officers and can in no way be held responsible for any advice or action

My renewal in cops and humans...

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2003
The Righteous

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RBABE is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up My renewal in cops and humans...

I was on a mini-vacation in Phoenix recently and a dog stopped in front of my car while I was driving. I put my vic in park and flashers on and jumped out and got him. And, then of course took off. So, I'm driving onward with my new firend thinking wtf am i gonna do with him? I thought I would stop and call the humane society and find out where they were so I could take him there. I then spotted a 7 Eleven with a cop car pulling up to it so I stopped there. I followed the female officer inside and asked her where the humane society was? She said oh, you are then not obviously from here, are you? I of course said no, so, she proceeded to radio humane society to come to me which was way cool. Then said, she was not busy, she would wait for them to come so I could go on with my mini vacation which is even more hella cool. She told me to put the dog in the back of her patrol car so I did. She then came out to her patrol car to offer the dog water and to meet the dog. She took one look at him and said, I'm not gonna have the humane society come out at all. She then told me her dog died several months ago and she hasn't been ready fo ranother one until right then and there. She said he was adorablr, sweet, and just all around AWESOME as a dog as she acquinted herself with him. THIS WAS GREAT I THOUGHT! I SAVED THE DOG'S LIFE AND RENEWED HER HEART A BIT FROM THE LOSS OF HER DOG MONTHS AGO! And, I was on the way with the rest of my vacation! I then noticed that her car said supervisor on it and her name badge said captain or corporal on it, one of those or something to that effect. And, I again was blown away for this very important person of the Phoenix police department taking her time with me and this dog. I didn't need my faith renewed in the cops, but, boy, was it ever refreshed. I always need my faith in human compassion towards animals renewed so this was all hella cool! PLEASE DO NOT POST IN HERE IF YOU ARE GONNA BE NEGATIVE IN ANYWAY, THANK YOU!
Old 09-18-2003
207 Mod is 10-8

kyle4583 is just really nicekyle4583 is just really nicekyle4583 is just really nicekyle4583 is just really nice
its great to hear about things like that, see not all cops are out to get you
Old 09-18-2003
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Narc is an unknown quantity at this point
Well thats great. She gets a great dog, while all I ever get is bitten. 3 Times now!!

All kiddin aside, nice to hear she left a good impression on you.
Old 09-18-2003
Bobaganoosh!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
New station mascott I guess.
Old 09-19-2003
The Righteous

RBABE is an unknown quantity at this point
Narc-I'm sorry you have been bitten three times and not by something you actually wanted biting you!
Old 09-19-2003
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
injencivic is a glorious beacon of lightinjencivic is a glorious beacon of lightinjencivic is a glorious beacon of lightinjencivic is a glorious beacon of lightinjencivic is a glorious beacon of light
Originally posted by kyle4583
its great to hear about things like that, see not all cops are out to get you
none really are, their just doing their jobs like you and me everyday!!

Injen