Is there another forum?

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
04hemiboy is just really nice04hemiboy is just really nice04hemiboy is just really nice04hemiboy is just really nice
Is there another forum?

In Ottawa for the Accord? Or Hondas in General. I know T.O has one so you guys must. I just switched my couple day old car for a different colour. I had a Silver 6 Speed and my neighbour showed up with one the following day but an Auto. So I went to the dealer and they laughed at me but was okay in getting me a Graphite Pearl one. So they found one in Gatineau. Now I have to wait till Monday to pick it up cause they got to install the BodyKit,Spoiler,Fogs and Tint on this one. Anyways here's some pics.A little dark but you get the point.lol

Old 09-09-2006
Registered!!

DDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of light
Wow, nice. There is actually a very popular growing site for Hondas in Ottawa. www.ottawahondaclub.com

Several of us are already on there and are on there more than here. Also, people are very nice and helpful there.
Old 09-09-2006
I have the OEM version of weight reduction. DX

EŽik will become famous soon enoughEŽik will become famous soon enough
Hemi (I still don't know your actuall name ) OHC is a good place to start for Honda's in general. BTW that car looks awsome!
Old 09-10-2006
Premium Member

04hemiboy is just really nice04hemiboy is just really nice04hemiboy is just really nice04hemiboy is just really nice
Originally Posted by DnarahP
Hemi (I still don't know your actuall name ) OHC is a good place to start for Honda's in general. BTW that car looks awsome!
It's Chris,,and thanks guys I'll check that out. One of these days I'll get up there to meet you's
Old 09-10-2006
Registered!!

DDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of light
We have a up coming wrench meet this coming Saturday, join up and we could see you there.
Old 09-11-2006
I have the OEM version of weight reduction. DX

EŽik will become famous soon enoughEŽik will become famous soon enough
It's only an hour and a half drive. maybe 30 minutes in one of your cars
Old 09-11-2006
Premium Member

Originally Posted by DnarahP
It's only an hour and a half drive. maybe 30 minutes in one of your cars
Ottawa 1 1/2 hours? 45 minutes

The kinker dink to that is, Saturday nights I got to make sure my guys show up for work. I have problems every weekend with retards not showing up to work. If it's relatively early in the day it may be possible.