It's Official...I'm moving to B.C!

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2005
Bobaganoosh!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
It's Official...I'm moving to B.C!

OK..well some of you already knew this was in the works but I wanted to wait until after my meeting with the boss today before I made it official.

I'm going to be moving on the 2nd of December to B.C. I'll be travelling by plane and shipping my car out by rail.

First off...if anyone is looking for the following, let me know as I'd like to get rid of them.

Queen sized bed w/split box and frame. only 3 years old.

Home Entertainment Unit (rather large but holds a lot of ****) from Sears

Dresser and night table - not in perfect shape but good none the less...they're black and cherry wood with chrome handles. Dresser is a 'tall boy'

======

Anyway...I'm going to be moving in with Jenny in Coquitlam. When I get there I'm going to be looking into a few very good job prospects and hopefully in no time I'll be working again...but this time in a job I like without people I can't stand...lol.

Those who don't know Jenny..which is all of you except for Jim (who met her twice), she's really quite amazing and it woulda been cool if more of you coulda met her when she was here for 7 days earlier this month.

here's a picture or two from when she was here...

this one from Marshy's in the corel center before I took her to a Sens game.

So my meeting with the boss went pretty well. He's going to call me tomorrow to let me know whether he wants me to work til the 1st or just let me go now because I'm not really doing anything here...really slow. Hoping tomorrow will be my last day so I can get some stuff done....

I've given my roomates notice and now just have to argue a little over how much rent they think I should pay them for December....Kevin is buying my couch and armchair thankfully. I'm not sure I should have to pay rent for December but we'll see.

I just booked my flight a little while ago....leaves on the 2nd at 4:40 pm and my dad and step mom are taking me there as they have a flight leaving the same day for Jersey...I'll also be spending the night at their place.

not sure I've left anything out other than it's been a real pleasure and hopefully we can arrange to get most of the gang together for one last dinner somewhere before I leave. I'll still be on the boards here and on MSN so it won't be too hard to reach me. With my family all being in Ontario I'll be back once and awhile to visit.

ok...i think that's it for now. I'll update otherwise...

peace!
Old 11-21-2005

player will become famous soon enoughplayer will become famous soon enough
mother ******, as if u finnaly did it. Man are we gonna miss you, it will never be the same without you man. Dont be a stranger, and good luck with everything.

and give Jenny a kiss from me please
Old 11-21-2005
I have the OEM version of weight reduction. DX

EŽik will become famous soon enoughEŽik will become famous soon enough
Well Mike, it's been a pleasure for sure! I still remember back in '03 when I first came out for a Friday meet. I can't believe your actually doing this! Best of luck to you, and when we get out to BC in February we should try and hook up for a day. It's too bad we couldn't meet Jenny when she was here, but I'm sure we will in due time.

You'll love it out in B.C. Let us know when we can go out for our last supper
Old 11-21-2005
Registered!!

DDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of light
Hey Mike, good thing I went out last Friday so I could have met you at least once... maybe twice if your gonna go this Friday. Well, best of luck to you, its gonna be a blast in BC with our new job and with Jenny

Have fun and dont drink too much.

Peace
Old 11-21-2005
Ask me about your mom.

tekgnosis has a spectacular aura abouttekgnosis has a spectacular aura abouttekgnosis has a spectacular aura about
hrm

i think this was just a last ditch effort for mike to try to prove to us that he's not gay.

it's failing though.

sorry mike, i don't believe you.

still the #1 homo in my books.
Old 11-21-2005
Bobaganoosh!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by tekgnosis
hrm

i think this was just a last ditch effort for mike to try to prove to us that he's not gay.

it's failing though.

sorry mike, i don't believe you.

still the #1 homo in my books.

hehe....you didn't seem to mind when she was buyin your breakfast that time we all went to the mow did ya
Old 11-21-2005
TURTLEonK

Nameless is a jewel in the roughNameless is a jewel in the roughNameless is a jewel in the roughNameless is a jewel in the rough
hey mike, hope you still remember who I am! lol.. Good luck with your new life over in BC! Thanks for all your help
Old 11-21-2005

Si2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really nice
it was good knowing you man! enjoy BC I hurd it kicks *** down there. oh...and good luck with the new girlie! she is a cutie!

keep in touch you ***!
Old 11-22-2005
Registered!!

WhiteHalf is an unknown quantity at this point
Sweet move mike ... now it all gives us a reason to go out to BC, we should set up a ski week or something.
Old 11-22-2005
Nugget Garage Since 2004

Big Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant future
ahh man i know ur gonna have lots of fun, but it will be weird not having u around! IM glad you decided to do it! Have a safe flight, and keep in touch over there in bc...hook me up with ur adress so i can send u a cd when its finished
take care sucka...do it up nicely!!
Peace
Old 11-22-2005

Tofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of lightTofast4me is a glorious beacon of light
Best of luck Mike.

Now down to business with the roommates. Somethings to remember. if they wanna play dirty then you play dirty back. You paid in advanced for the parking spot. All Kevin has to do is call asap to cancell your parking spot. It takes like a month notice to cancell so you will be covered for next month which you already paid for. When we moved in we got a $500 move in bonus. This was used to buy things like a washer, fridge etc. so your share is $125 of that. You paid first and last month so really all you should owe them is like $300. 1 month is really all you owe them since you paid first and last depending if you decide to give them 2 months. Don't know how much your rent is now. But take into consideration all the "shared" things that were bought that you had to pay part of. If your not taking them then that should come out of what they say you owe. Whats the worst they could do to you...not be your friend. You my friend have the power. You decide what you owe. Thats what I did. Also Mike, Kevin has nothing in writting that would say you have to give them any notice. we were not mentioned in the lease. So technically give them 1 month notice (which you have already paid for) and tell them they can keep all the household things that were bought over the years.

Last edited by Tofast4me; 11-22-2005 at 02:30 AM.
Old 11-22-2005
Bobaganoosh!

Originally Posted by Tofast4me
Best of luck Mike.

Now down to business with the roommates. Somethings to remember. if they wanna play dirty then you play dirty back. You paid in advanced for the parking spot. All Kevin has to do is call asap to cancell your parking spot. It takes like a month notice to cancell so you will be covered for next month which you already paid for. When we moved in we got a $500 move in bonus. This was used to buy things like a washer, fridge etc. so your share is $125 of that. You paid first and last month so really all you should owe them is like $300. 1 month is really all you owe them since you paid first and last depending if you decide to give them 2 months. Don't know how much your rent is now. But take into consideration all the "shared" things that were bought that you had to pay part of. If your not taking them then that should come out of what they say you owe. Whats the worst they could do to you...not be your friend. You my friend have the power. You decide what you owe. Thats what I did. Also Mike, Kevin has nothing in writting that would say you have to give them any notice. we were not mentioned in the lease. So technically give them 1 month notice (which you have already paid for) and tell them they can keep all the household things that were bought over the years.
Thanks Caryn. Those are things I considered last night before I made a deal with kevin about the rent. I didn't quite give him a month but then again, I didn't know I would have to go before Christmas right away so it was sort of a suprise.
Old 11-22-2005
The Wierdest and Funniest Mofo 7th Gen Has Ever Seen As Voted

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
First off im really happy for you...And yeah she is super cute

Ill do the guages tomorrow so be at my place after work and we will swap them right there.....

or
call me at work ill PM you my number
Old 11-22-2005
Ask me about your mom.

tekgnosis has a spectacular aura abouttekgnosis has a spectacular aura abouttekgnosis has a spectacular aura about
Oh, peterman...watch out fer yer cornhole bud.
Old 11-22-2005
Bobaganoosh!

today is my last official day of work over here at DND....YES! No more belching, farting, snoring British guy...no more grumpy old men, printer talk behind my cube, that lady with the disgusting perfume......!!!
Old 11-22-2005
DODGE the father, RAM the daughter

NoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud of
^ haha..

well Mike, like I said before, I think it's a good move on your part, and will really bring something fresh into your life. Change is always good. Best of luck to ya, especially with finding the job. Everything else will just fall into place. Keep in touch you homo stonehumper

Oh yea and I'm sure you're glad to change roommates
Old 11-22-2005
Bobaganoosh!

Originally Posted by NoiSe
^ haha..

well Mike, like I said before, I think it's a good move on your part, and will really bring something fresh into your life. Change is always good. Best of luck to ya, especially with finding the job. Everything else will just fall into place. Keep in touch you homo stonehumper

Oh yea and I'm sure you're glad to change roommates
yeah, well it's not like I won't be on MSN all the time or here for that matter so it'll be easy to keep up with you guys. I'll still stop in here to the Ottawa sub daily