Ottawa Gas Prices Watch

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2005
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Derek-CEO Ownz ErthangDerek-CEO Ownz ErthangDerek-CEO Ownz ErthangDerek-CEO Ownz ErthangDerek-CEO Ownz ErthangDerek-CEO Ownz ErthangDerek-CEO Ownz ErthangDerek-CEO Ownz ErthangDerek-CEO Ownz ErthangDerek-CEO Ownz ErthangDerek-CEO Ownz Erthang
Exclamation Ottawa Gas Prices Watch

<script language="javascript" src="http://ottawagasprices.com/watcher/watcher.js"></script>
<noscript><a href="http://OttawaGasPrices.com">Click here for OttawaGasPrices.com</a></noscript>
Old 07-19-2005
Bobaganoosh!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
Nice post!
Old 07-19-2005

player will become famous soon enoughplayer will become famous soon enough
see the problem with this is that they get the number from normal people, and i bet some people make **** up like iv never seen it as 99.9
Old 07-19-2005
DODGE the father, RAM the daughter

NoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud of
you know what I'm wondering?... where in BLUE HELL is it 78.9 right now???????
Old 07-19-2005
Registered!!

Derek-CEO Ownz ErthangDerek-CEO Ownz ErthangDerek-CEO Ownz ErthangDerek-CEO Ownz ErthangDerek-CEO Ownz ErthangDerek-CEO Ownz ErthangDerek-CEO Ownz ErthangDerek-CEO Ownz ErthangDerek-CEO Ownz ErthangDerek-CEO Ownz ErthangDerek-CEO Ownz Erthang
78.9? doesn't show that for me. but jsut click it and it will tell u
Old 07-21-2005
I have the OEM version of weight reduction. DX

EŽik will become famous soon enoughEŽik will become famous soon enough
Well I got raped by the gas pump this afternoon on Innes (Petro Canada at Blair Rd.) It was 91.4, cost me $45 to gas up. fvcking government, they are the only reason that gas prices increase.
Old 07-21-2005
I Love Lamp

Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada/ Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada
burnhard88 is an unknown quantity at this point
it's 97.9 down here in p.e.i
Old 07-21-2005

skiboard is on a distinguished road
when I was in T.O area last weekend it was 76.0
always cheap in Markham HW7 area in night time
Old 07-21-2005
Bobaganoosh!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
it was 88.9 today
Old 08-31-2005

NoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud of
it was 120.something last night.. what the ****???!
Old 08-31-2005
Bobaganoosh!

Originally Posted by NoiSe
it was 120.something last night.. what the ****???!
yeah it was back to about 1.04 this morning.
Old 08-31-2005

That was the talk of the day at work today. Not one person came into the store (Contractor) that wasn't bitching about the gas price. I think I heard one guy say it was up to 1.30 ltr. Total insaneness. I don't bother watching out for gas prices anymore, it just raises my blood preassure. They do this all the time. Raise up prices SUPER high, then lower them, but not to where they USED to be, just a bit higher. They are slowly climatizing us to what THEY want gas prices to be. Think about it, about 3 years ago we complained when 70 cents was alot to pay per litre. If gas prices went that low today, there would be complete chaos at gas pumps. People would be filling up fish bowls to bring the gas back home. Today when they drop the price to 98 cents a litre, and we all say thats a good price...... the government can lick my left nut!!! We all know that they are making millions in tax money off gas/fuel. I say we do like they did in Paris, lobby on parliament like 100,000 strong and protests gas prices go down! Think about it, the US pays something like 2.34 per GALLON, there are 4 ltr's in a gallon. You do the math. Who's getting screwed here?
Old 08-31-2005
Bobaganoosh!

it's brainwashing....I remember bitching about 50 cents a ltr...lol
Old 08-31-2005

Originally Posted by DnarahP
Who's getting screwed here?
your mom oh wait, different topic..

but yeah I completely agree.. I was at the airport last night, and the gas station near my house was 98.9 or something like that, and then I pass by 2 others, and they're both 120.9.. i was like WTF, no way, it's gotta be 1.02. Then on the way back all of them were 120. INSANITY!!!! I'm gonna have to trade in for a scooter
Old 08-31-2005
Bobaganoosh!

we'll all be riding motorcycles by next year
Old 08-31-2005
Registered!!

it's 3.6L per gallon actually.
the reason it went this high this week is cause of the hurricane. The gulf provides 25% of the US oil distribution and 100million barrels a day. They haven't been doing that in over a week cause the rigs were evacuated. gas in US is up to 3.30 in some parts, but average right noe is like 2.65. so when you break that down with the exchange, it's about .89c CDN/L @ 2.65US/G
Old 08-31-2005

^ still cheaper than it is here..
Old 08-31-2005
Registered!!

i have been watching a lot of CNN that past few days.
Old 08-31-2005
Registered!!

yes, but that is just an average.

@ 3.30 it would be $1.11/L

Prices won't stay this high, and if they do, gov't will step in to reduce or eliminate taxes. Hybrids are looking beter and better.
Old 08-31-2005
Registered!!

SUPERFLY is an unknown quantity at this point
1.34 / liter here in Montreal... should hit 1.37 soon. Worst part is I have to put premium in my car, adds up to +/- 1.40 / liter right now.
Old 08-31-2005
Registered!!

y premium if u r n.a.?
Old 09-01-2005
JdMsPark009

JDMspark009 is on a distinguished road
New brunswick when I left was 1.20 I am going to call my inlaws ans see how much it is now
Old 09-01-2005
Bobaganoosh!

Originally Posted by Derek-CEO
y premium if u r n.a.?
He drives a Laser (Turbo)
Old 09-01-2005
Historic Member

CdnSilverStreak is a glorious beacon of lightCdnSilverStreak is a glorious beacon of lightCdnSilverStreak is a glorious beacon of lightCdnSilverStreak is a glorious beacon of lightCdnSilverStreak is a glorious beacon of lightCdnSilverStreak is a glorious beacon of light
Cheapest place is here where I live, according to a survey of 45 Canadian cities...

95.4 but it will rise soon for sure.
Old 09-01-2005

Derek, that Honda Accord Hybrid with like 250 HP is looking better and better by the day

I should hope the government will step in if these stupid gas prices stay in effect.
Old 09-01-2005
Boredom causes changes ;)

Karumba has a spectacular aura aboutKarumba has a spectacular aura aboutKarumba has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Pharoh
He drives a Laser (Turbo)
SuperFishy drives a Laser

SUPERFLY, the initial poster for the quote, drives a N.A. modded civic
Old 09-01-2005

^ banned
Old 09-01-2005

^ can someone fill me in what "n.a." stands for?
Old 09-01-2005
Registered!!

Naturally Aspirated

Last edited by Derek-CEO; 09-01-2005 at 04:43 PM.
Old 09-01-2005
Registered!!

DDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of light
Naturally Aspirated